What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad We Lost

Coffs dragon

Bench
Get ready for the next season review committee made up of former old boys with their noses in the Trough as well. Excuses and a wankfest that will just continue the years of mediocrity & disappointment. Our front office & back office are f.cked and seem to be joined by a corridor of old boys milking the joint.

RPG437

Juniors
I've followed the Dragons since I came here in 79.
Quite honestly I wouldn't be sad to see them moved to Perth at the moment.
I've followed them from as young as I can remember 1970 onwards. I envy my mates who still have their childhood teams to support (Souths and Easts, Cronulla, Canterbury, Parra etc). We lost our team in 1998. You know the comp won in 2010 did not add to our tally - we'll never catch up to Souths.

Life's Good

Coach
Definitely not glad we lost. I am glad we got a repeat of the Knights though. It's confirmation(if any was needed) that the club is really not aligned to the values it was built/merged upon. We have no heart, no soul nor aspirations of success. The unearthing of Dufty, the signing of Hunt are, at this stage, bandaids on some serious injuries this club is carrying. The committee was a placebo.
Hard to take.

JCH

Juniors
Hoped my first post would be more positive, but I cannot for the life of me understand why Marketo keeps getting a run. I know he is not responsible for the loss but surely we should be looking at some of our younger guys a hit like Luciano a run at least build for next year.

De Belin was one of a very small number of players who actually put in a big effort. You're being harsh Cheryl.

I dunno, I think my problem is McRichardHead, not recognising when a player needs a break.
Like I said, I love JDB, but I saw he needed a break in the middle of the second half, you'd think a first grade coach would have too.

.......I almost threw up a little in my mouth when I typed "first grade coach"

HenryTatana

Juniors
Get ready for the next season review committee made up of former old boys with their noses in the Trough as well. Excuses and a wankfest that will just continue the years of mediocrity & disappointment. Our front office & back office are f.cked and seem to be joined by a corridor of old boys milking the joint.
Yeah and the findings from season 2017 are that Mary is slowly working towards having the makings of an NRL coach.

Gomarchin

Juniors
We play dumb and are mentally soft. We won't win another game this season but mcgrexit will still claim 2017 a success because "everyone" had us finishing bottom 2 and "look we finished just out of the 8". F$ck you, you imposter.

Smurf

Juniors
How sad it has become when we like a thread , glad we lost.

But it's the only way to move forward.

It's time for change.

If we'd won that it would only prolong our misery. There are not words in the English language to describe how heartless, dumb and woeful that performance was. As soon as they got to ten in front they looked like a team that wanted to lose.

I have never wanted Dragons to lose but a good part of me was saying "they just don't deserve to walk away from this with anything".

Screw you Paul and Team. What excuses this week?

blacksafake

First Grade
The review will come up with something like the strappers & the ones that put out the cones for training let us down & need to move on. :flushed:

thebigredv

First Grade
I don't think the Knights loss has even sunk in yet alone tonight's game.

What's a Dragons fan to do? Somebody please tell me.