What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn James Maxwell - THE BIG SHOW...

snoozer

Bench
I don't think I've seen 4 better wickets in cricket.

Luring batsmen into cleverly constructed traps by use of guile and deception .

You're witnessing history folks.

Wizardman

First Grade
Keep in mind Lasith Malinga( prob the best t20 bowler on the planet) is on 500k. One million is crazy.

vvvrulz

Coach
The worst part is the IPL standard of cricket would suit The Big Show perfectly, and he could be in line to make more cool millions over the years. Hopefully the overrated hack gets showed up in international cricket when luck deserts him.

HevyDevy

Coach
4 wickets for this remarkable young talent tonight to go with an unbelievable 50 the game before. The big show is an absolutely brilliant young talent.

He's worth 1 billion dollars a year.

One billion dollars isn't anywhere near enough for this precocious talent.

They should just give him the whole IPL. f**k it, give him India.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I don't think I've seen 4 better wickets in cricket.
Luring batsmen into cleverly constructed traps by use of guile and deception .

You're witnessing history folks.

me neither

the way he lured tailender Narine into 4 sixes on the trot before he got cleverly stumped going for a 5th six was sheer genius

snoozer

Bench
me neither

the way he lured tailender Narine into 4 sixes on the trot before he got cleverly stumped going for a 5th six was sheer genius

Was definately better than the Gatting ball.

Warne did absolutely no lead up work on that one, pure fluke really.

Earl

Coach
Obviously must have had something to do with Duckworth Lewis.

The Big Show does everything for a reason.

JasonE

Bench
On my way to the airport this arvo and the taxi driver had ABC Grandstand on the radio and I heard Drew Morphett describe his innings on Friday as "heroic"

I'd love to hear how he described the diggers on the front line then !

Timbo

Staff member
Glenn 'Gerry The Big Show X Factor Assasinator Bradman's Clone The Next Coming Of Jesus Mrs. Brayshaw God Jr.' Maxwell would have found the WMD's in a hearbeat and ended not just the war in Iraq, but have brought peace to the middle east in general.

8Ball

First Grade
Plenty of facebook love for the no show

554441_524078467636552_1135553204_n.jpg

Whats wrong with that? Good clearing of the hips. Right side comes through. 295m straight down the middle with a little fade

vvvrulz

Coach
Whats wrong with that? Good clearing of the hips. Right side comes through. 295m straight down the middle with a little fade

Razzaq is the one and only true master of the Clear-Front-Foot-And-Smash technique thank you very much.

HevyDevy

Coach
Glenn 'Gerry The Big Show X Factor Assasinator Bradman's Clone The Next Coming Of Jesus Mrs. Brayshaw God Jr.' Maxwell would have found the WMD's in a hearbeat and ended not just the war in Iraq, but have brought peace to the middle east in general.

Found the WMD? Maxwell IS the WMD.

Saddam was a genius hiding them in the body of an unassuming Victorian.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The unbelievable Big $how is only warming up, he's absolutely going to cane the Windies in Canberra.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hear there is a call for tomorrow to become a national holiday and every year the big show plays in Canberra