What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory Glory - The Manchester United Thread II

WireMan

Bench
Would have liked to keep the momentum going and played this weekend, not have a week off.

Yeah, the international weekend is one where you just hope we don't pick up any injuries.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens when RvP comes back from injury.
I have a horrible feeling LvG will put him in and do god knows what with Rooney.

Probably play him left wing.

Personally, I would keep him on the bench.

Rooney didn't have his best game last weekend but you cannot argue with how we have suddenly started playing.

Shaw coming back can go in for Blind, and he can sit on the bench and cover pretty much any position in defence or mid.

Just got to remember to keep that tempo up against Villa.

Also now we have a system, LvG can start to look at players for the system, not the other way round.

Wild rumours are Bale or Ronaldo from Real.

Other rumours are Hummels (Dortmund), Depay(PSV), Berahino (West Brom), Ings (Burnley) and Clyne(Southampton).

So basically a right back, a centre back, and a few younger forwards who can play upfront or wide.
Whether the names are correct, the positions sound about right.

Di Maria is expected to leave, maybe Mata (but he just started playin well so we will see, I guess it depends if we get a big offer or not).

DB

First Grade
louis-van-gaal-1944570573.jpg

ggmu

Juniors
Rio announced his retirement today which isn't supriseing concidering the recent loss of his wife. I would have like to see him retire a year earlier so he didn't go through a relegation season but oh well. Best defender of his generation for me.

ggmu

Juniors
Looks like Di Maria is finally off. Medical seems to be taking an age but im guessing they are still looking for a spine

Haffa

His house was broken into while he and his kids were home right? Bit harsh to call him soft.

ggmu

Juniors
His house was broken into while he and his kids were home right? Bit harsh to call him soft.

He is soft as hell on the pitch. He fell out of favour so he takes off to an easier league straight away. Why not stay and try to prove yourself at one of the biggest clubs in the world? As for his house, of course that would be horrible but i guarantee that Manchester isnt the only place in the world where your house can get broken into. Paris is probably worse.

ggmu

Juniors
Back in the champions league. For how boring our play has been this season our defence has been pretty solid. Yet to concede a goal by an opposition player. Though tougher test to come for sure.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
If was a deadset cripple fight, we just sucked a whole lot more than you did. City would take both of us apart on the same day.

ggmu

Juniors
Just woke up to news that Zlatan has announced on social media that he is joining United and also that the official store is selling Mkhitarian shirts already. Not a bad way to start a friday.

Now get Pogba (highly unlikely) and we are set.

lolesi

First Grade
Good signings. Especially with Rashford learning of big Zlatan.

You won't get Pogba though, that ship has sailed !!

Latest posts