What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory Glory to South Sydney!

Slugs

ozzie said:
well the 7,000 fans should swell next home game by at least twice as much...
yes agree with that...against the Fagons at the Cricket Ground........should be a marvelous atmosphere............both the Dragon Army and The Burrow are very vocal and the songs geeing up each other will be an added bonus

Criswell

Juniors
To be fair to Souths supporters, we have been ineptly run since 1989 and have not made the semies since.

Name 1 team that would still even have any fans after that???

There is as much boycott in the low crowds as low spirit.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Still, Boycotting games obviously did nothing to help the cause, there wasnt a lot pressure put on by fans or not enough to make a point to the relevent areas, media being an example. I was of the opinion that you get behind the guys in the jersey, you support them at all costs.

That 6K strong crowd last week was dissapointing to me and im not even a supporter of club, imagine how the players feel. I know Souths fans are without doubt the most passionate and loyal supporters but geeez, more of you have to get out and support the team, look at the burrow for example, they're awesome and i wish a few more of you fans would follow the example they have made.

Latest posts