What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GO PARRA!!!

roostergirl

Juniors
Never thought I would be saying that.....but will be cheering on the Eels to beat Penrith this weekend ;)

Anything to help the Roosters......

raidersfan

Juniors
:lol: Yep anything that'll help the Raiders. I think both Raiders fans and Roosters fans will be cheering for Parra this weekend. So if the Raiders beat the Roosters and Parra beat Penrith then wolla!!! we win the minor premership

Clarkieel

Juniors
Please cheer on the drags as well, wouldnt u rather have parra in the semis than the broncos??????

raidersfan

Juniors
*sniff* I smell something.... maybe its $100,000 or it could be the Roosters crapping their shorts :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
raidersfan said:
*sniff* I smell something.... maybe its $100,000 or it could be the Roosters crapping their shorts :D

a little form column A and a little form column B :D

Ultima

Juniors
And even more important than the minor premiership is that I have this years tipping comp at work riding on the Eels to beat Penrith..... That is the only tip different between myself and the join leader.... Winner takes all comp too so GO PARRAMATTA!

Caged Panther

First Grade
Haha it's nice to be in the box seat, go the panthers.

I can just see it now all these roosters and raiders supporters glued to the radio's waiting to hear the Panthers vs Eels results. Imagine their collective dissapointment if the panthers win. Bueatiful just beautiful. :lol: :lol:

Clarkieel

Juniors
Dream on caged panther you will be going down this sunday just as the broncos will be friday night and then it is all the way to the grand final and beyond for the mighty blue and gold YEAH PARRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slippery eel

Juniors
i have a feeling that Parra are going to smash the Panthers, but it will mean nothing as of Friday night. Thanks for nothin St.George!.

salivor

First Grade
Penrith and Newcastle winning is the perfect senario for Brisbane. 8th place aint a great result but Penrith are the probably the only top 4 side we can realistically beat at the moment.

So go Panthers.

LeagueNut

First Grade
It's an unlikely possibility - but does anyone know what happens if Brisbane and Parramatta both finish on 28 points with an equal for & against?? (Mid-week playoff!)

Ultima

Juniors
LeagueNut said:
It's an unlikely possibility - but does anyone know what happens if Brisbane and Parramatta both finish on 28 points with an equal for & against?? (Mid-week playoff!)

That's correct... Mid-week play off :)

bartman

Immortal
Would have to be held at a neutral ground I'd imagine, if everything is equal?

To stop one side squealing about unfair effects of travel, it would have to be held somewhere where both sides would need to travel...

Ericsson Stadium
Olympic Park (Melbourne)
Dairy Farmers?
Wagga?

I don't know...

raidersfan

Juniors
How does the Raiders have such a good connection with the Eels? I know we have half their old players ie Drew so whats the deal?

trevorm

Juniors
Ultima said:
And even more important than the minor premiership is that I have this years tipping comp at work riding on the Eels to beat Penrith..... That is the only tip different between myself and the join leader.... Winner takes all comp too so GO PARRAMATTA!

It wont happen

trevorm

Juniors
slippery eel said:
i have a feeling that Parra are going to smash the Panthers, but it will mean nothing as of Friday night. Thanks for nothin St.George!.

Pheeewww

I could get struck by lightning first 4 times over

trevorm

Juniors
salivor said:
Penrith and Newcastle winning is the perfect senario for Brisbane. 8th place aint a great result but Penrith are the probably the only top 4 side we can realistically beat at the moment.

So go Panthers.

Dream On. You won by four at Penrith stadium which all that watched the game believe the Panthers should have won and we beat you last game. Wait for the Panthers surprise packet in the finals.

Latest posts