What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go the Cowboys!

Ribs

Bench
After a couple of weeks of soul searching and utter dissappointment at another failure for Saints its time to get behind the cowboys.

After all is said and done, these blokes have no reason to be there with the exception of having a dig. They have shown why the game is as good as it is, that any team can have a decent go and not rely on big names.

No media manipulation, no Roosters whinging bullsh*t, no salary cap clouds.

Go the Cowboys!

I've been barracking for the Cowboys for years (2nd team ofcourse).

The only downside now is that if I say I like the Cowboys, I feel like I'm a bandwagoner! :lol:

Go the Cowboys!

I might even think about changing my avatar just for a little while... :shock:

Southernsaint

Staff member
The Cowboys are my prefered team to lift the trophy because at least if they do, the two losses we had to them won't seem as bad.

At the time, we were all blowing up, especially about the WIN Stadium debacle, but if you've lost to the Premiers it doesn't seem so bad!!

Southernsaint said:
The Cowboys are my prefered team to lift the trophy because at least if they do, the two losses we had to them won't seem as bad.

At the time, we were all blowing up, especially about the WIN Stadium debacle, but if you've lost to the Premiers it doesn't seem so bad!!

That's right SS!
The funny thing about that night was that I got the feeling we were gonna get beaten. I was standing in line at the Southern gate next to those Cowboy fans with the big hats. I was going to say a smart arse (friendly) comment but then held back cause I wasn't sure we'd win. And how frigging cold was it that night! That mixed with sitting next to a speaker (with that Stretto guy screaming into the mic) made for a terrible night at the footy. :cry:

I hope the Cows can beat the Rorters today... would love to see Phil Gould then! :mrgreen:

PS: Wezman, ok I'm gonna make the change... GO COWBOYS! ;-)

Jeez, the ultimate nightmare. The club formerly known as Canterbury vs the club formerly know as Easts.

The battle of the homeless brands.

One of them's got to win. :evil:

:lol:

I hate them both... definately listening to Roy and HG!

Maybe they could play on into extra time... and keep going until they all collapse... and maybe then Phil Gould could die of shock or something... :p

Latest posts