What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOAT team. Position by position

I feel that I can only really comment on players that I saw week to week in my lifetime.

So for me, Peyton Manning is the best.

shiznit

Coach
I feel that I can only really comment on players that I saw week to week in my lifetime.

So for me, Peyton Manning is the best.
Serious??

to me... Manning isn't even in the conversation ... It's either Brady or Montana.

Manning comes in that next rung of guys like Marino, Elway, Farve & Aikman.

I didn't really get to see guys like Staubach & Bradshaw so I won't really comment on them...

DC_fan

Coach
Serious??

to me... Manning isn't even in the conversation ... It's either Brady or Montana.

Manning comes in that next rung of guys like Marino, Elway, Farve & Aikman.

I didn't really get to see guys like Staubach & Bradshaw so I won't really comment on them...

I cannot seperate Montana and Manning as the best QB I have seen play.

Roger Staubach was a great QB but the game was a whole lot different back then.

shiznit

Coach
Wow! Really??

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it's even close between Brady and Manning.

Manning was just far too much of a passenger when it counted... He's probably been the greatest regular season QB... But he was pretty bad in the big games.

Even this season... He won a SB.... And was almost the worst player on the field.

DC_fan

Coach
Wow! Really??

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it's even close between Brady and Manning.

Manning was just far too much of a passenger when it counted... He's probably been the greatest regular season QB... But he was pretty bad in the big games.

Even this season... He won a SB.... And was almost the worst player on the field.

Injuries ruined his last season with the Broncos. I found it remarkable he even returned to the field. The fact that the Broncos wanted a less then 100 percent Manning as their starting QB tells us a whole lot about what they think of him.

shiznit

Coach
If he'd spent his entire career at the Pats I honestly believe he'd have won at least 5 Super Bowls too.

Rodgers would have 3 or 4 as well.
And Marino under Bill Walsh would have won 10 of them...

So what’s the point??

You can only judge them on what they actually achieved.

Manning was a great regular season QB... probably the best regular season QB ever.

But reputations are made in the playoffs...

But I’m sure if Nick Saban had coached the Chinese table tennis team he would have been the greatest to have ever coached... :rolleyes:

Latest posts