What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God I miss the footy...

ALSGI

Bench
I’m not really missing the footy.

I watch the highlights of the finals but I’ve been switching off mentally when it’s on the news, except for the envy and joy from seeing Cowboys doing it against all odds.

I reckon we would have gone just as well tbh.....if we actually made the finals.....anyway never mind.

I can say that it’s been a lot less stressful last few weeks, reckon the blood pressure’s down.

Caught a truck load of fish this morning. I’m calling my new burley mix ‘Mary’ because it stinks worse than my last mix I called ‘Mundine’. Anyway, cleaned the fish, washed the boat, great bbq lunch (we had all two of the the fish I caught ) ah .. the tranquility of it all !!

Hope Jason Demetriou brings a couple of Wingers with him next year or he’s wasting his time.