What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOLD COAST F7s TEAM JOIN TODAY.

Robster

Bench
Would anyone like to be part of the Gold Coast titans team. Basically its for people who like to write about rugby league. For more info go to http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com

and also go to http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...d.php?t=182826 . for a example of a match (this was a grand final of this year)

Basically I'm trying to form a team for the pvp tournerment (possibles vs probables) and if we impress we will be granted a invitation to play in the 2008 season for next season.

BASICALLY THE TEAM GOAL AT THE MOMENT IS TO PLAY IN THE PVP. And this starts next month, so if your keen please replie here. :D

Robster

Bench
Cheers so far
Robster (c)
Bumble
Tdoggbulldog

looking nice and dandy.

Any questions from people interested, please feel free to ask.

Robster

Bench
if you want to be in the pre season comp of pvp then possibly january. You can also join as a part timer.

DeeGan

Bench
Robster said:
if you want to be in the pre season comp of pvp then possibly january. You can also join as a part timer.

Put me down as a part-timer.

I can help out when needed - schedule pending of course.

Robster

Bench
Could you pm Coast DeeGan? Sorry man, I think he has more chance of listening to a fellow aussie then kiwi.

Robster

Bench
Awesome guys.

Squad numbers time. First in, first serve. Pick a number bewteen 1-30. :) Awesome.

I'm 9.

DeeGan

Bench
DeeGan said:
PM Coaster - he is a passionate Gold Coastian who would spice up this tournament ;-)

I PM'd LU member: Curious a.k.a. Coaster from the Official Gold Coast Titans forum.

Cheers,

Latest posts