What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golden Rose

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yer pretty poophouse especially considering there doesn't seem to be any champions in there to scare away the competition.

Exosphere is a moral regardless

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yer pretty poophouse especially considering there doesn't seem to be any champions in there to scare away the competition.

Exosphere is a moral regardless

Speak Fondly is primed to win IMO

Got it at $18 ($100 ew) and $15 ($50)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Gonna have a little each way on Rageese,ran 2nd in the Sires over this trip and broke through for his first win a week ago in a maiden so that win may give him confidence,wouldn't be surprised if he ran last also,that kinda race,worth a mug bet.

Avdulla got dis

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Gonna have a little each way on Rageese,ran 2nd in the Sires over this trip and broke through for his first win a week ago in a maiden so that win may give him confidence,wouldn't be surprised if he ran last also,that kinda race,worth a mug bet.

Avdulla got dis

I have the exact same take on Rageese, many people were disappointed in his first up run but I think he only got going late... he will be primed for this. Or yeah he may be a donkey and do nothing.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Speak Fondly is primed to win IMO

Got it at $18 ($100 ew) and $15 ($50)

You did very well to get those odds :cool:

I will be laying it though, I don't like it on the quick backup and this race was an afterthought, very rarely do you see a horse win such a big race as a plan B.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I have the exact same take on Rageese, many people were disappointed in his first up run but I think he only got going late... he will be primed for this. Or yeah he may be a donkey and do nothing.

:lol:

The amount of times i have seen a horse finally break there maiden and than go on with the job and put many wins together on the trot is a fair bit,winning does in fact give horses confidence which people find strange but it really does(could also be a donkey and run last lmao)

lockyno1

Post Whore
You did very well to get those odds :cool:

I will be laying it though, I don't like it on the quick backup and this race was an afterthought, very rarely do you see a horse win such a big race as a plan B.

If Vancouver was in the race I'd agree. However I'm really not sold on Exosphere...before last start it was coming off a shocker of a 9 months. Press Statement will be my quinnella with Speak Fondly.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good odds there fella,i think she has a really good shot in this race but i missed my chance,she's getting shorter and shorter in the market.

She has been smashed in the market, about $4.50 now, I wouldn't be shocked to see it start at $3.50. That is too short, but I'm happy taking it at odds.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I'm confident that Exosphere is the best horse, I still remember his win in the Skyline where he absolutely toyed with some good colts. I admit he has put in two shockers in his life but confident if he runs to his ability he will win comfortably.

Press Statement is the danger but Exosphere had the better of him first up and I think there is the same amount of improvement in both of them.

I've had a good lash at Exosphere into Nancy at $10.20

WaznTheGreat

Referee
On first look i like old mate Fawkner in the Makybe Diva stakes,the grey is a beast at Flemington,some of the rivals were kinda bunched up at the finish in the Memsie Stakes last time out,kinda don't mind Mongolian Khan first up either,the Makybe Diva Stakes is a race in which stayers have shown they can do well in,Sourthern Speed,Shocking,Littorio,Hugs Dancer etc etc etc

Don't be afraid to back a stayer at odds in this race,they often sprint well fresh.

Wazn

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I'm confident that Exosphere is the best horse, I still remember his win in the Skyline where he absolutely toyed with some good colts. I admit he has put in two shockers in his life but confident if he runs to his ability he will win comfortably.

Press Statement is the danger but Exosphere had the better of him first up and I think there is the same amount of improvement in both of them.

I've had a good lash at Exosphere into Nancy at $10.20

Yep Exo is the most talented horse in the race for sure

WaznTheGreat

Referee
On first look i like old mate Fawkner in the Makybe Diva stakes,the grey is a beast at Flemington,some of the rivals were kinda bunched up at the finish in the Memsie Stakes last time out,kinda don't mind Mongolian Khan first up either,the Makybe Diva Stakes is a race in which stayers have shown they can do well in,Sourthern Speed,Shocking,Littorio,Hugs Dancer etc etc etc

Don't be afraid to back a stayer at odds in this race,they often sprint well fresh.

Wazn

Fawkner f**king war horse of a champ:cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Got 50% of the first 4 in the golden Rose and parlayed a good deal of that into Winx, lets just say i wasn't pleased at the turn but by the winning post i was blooting all over the place lol.

Latest posts