What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goober Gronk playing rugger...

RazorRam0n

Juniors
waratards are interested....

surely they can't afford him? they're broke as a joke aren't they?

Clifferd

Coach
The same OP who created this thread creamed himself signing Moses for a million for his own club

Just process that through for a second then you'll realise who you are dealing with

RazorRam0n

Juniors
The same OP who created this thread creamed himself signing Moses for a million for his own club

Just process that through for a second then you'll realise who you are dealing with

haha put down the ventilator and have a think about what you're writing here cliffy, you're having a crack at another club's supporter for being excited about their club's signing?

regardless how deluded you might be about his cost and how irrelevant that is to this thread....you are just reeeeeeeking BUTTHURT LOLOLOL

and this is a day after claiming you'll ignore me about a dozen times...you're like a marionette

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
It's more to do with nobody knows what the f**k you're talking about. Write in English

Yeah I'm butthurt that's why I can't wait to see him leave

Hawkins

Juniors
So there is a media report that he is looking at switching codes just as he needs a Sydney contract for lots of money and he has his dick in a reporter.

hmmmmm

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Like all league players, Cooper will kill it against sons of elbow patch wankers.

If he earns heaps, beats a kiwi, good luck to him.

If he does I would put money on the Tahs.

I actually see this as a good fit....Does not want to play against Melbourne - Fair enough - Union is a kicking game, Cooper does that, would earn heaps, have his girl.....just works.

Good luck Cooper.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Like all league players, Cooper will kill it against sons of elbow patch wankers.

If he earns heaps, beats a kiwi, good luck to him.

If he does I would put money on the Tahs.

I actually see this as a good fit....Does not want to play against Melbourne - Fair enough - Union is a kicking game, Cooper does that, would earn heaps, have his girl.....just works.

Good luck Cooper.

but club rugby contracts are limited i understand to about 300k, to get to anywhere near the 1m+ price tag he'd be commanding they'd need to throw a wallabies contract at him, and even then it still wouldn't be close would it?

I still think it's a charade.

Let the media play guessing games all year instead of daily/weekly articles commiserating/discussing his impending retirement at season's end, blah blah blah.

Pressure and focus off Storm and Cooper as they groom a successor too.

TheDMC

Bench

Good luck Cooper.

Don't get me wrong, I like League more than Union, but I think you will find that there is just as much, maybe more, kicking in League these days.