What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goober Gronk playing rugger...

POPEYE

Coach
I still think it's a charade.

Let the media play guessing games all year instead of daily/weekly articles commiserating/discussing his impending retirement at season's end, blah blah blah.

Pressure and focus off Storm and Cooper as they groom a successor too.
Melbourne players wouldn't make wankers of the press and its followers would they . . . surely not

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Don't get me wrong, I like League more than Union, but I think you will find that there is just as much, maybe more, kicking in League these days.
possibly. its because the ball is in play about 5 times longer though.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Don't get me wrong, I like League more than Union, but I think you will find that there is just as much, maybe more, kicking in League these days.
Yeah because 90 percent of the time the range rover rooters are packing scrums or kicking penalty goals.

justdave

Juniors
With a name like Cooper I am surprised he isn't a Union player from birth.

Well he was, wasn't he?

Anyway, he's one player who has actually achieved everything in league, good on him if he wants to play rugby. Rather him in the NRL or retire but I agree with an earlier poster, Waratahs would be a good fit.

Lambretta

First Grade
A code switch aged 32 just when he's contemplating retirement

Yes, I could see how that would be a genius move and about as likely as a Diplodocus comeback

taipan

Referee
Shows how desperate the Waratahs,and ru is in this country.
Even Falonk is hardly killing it now.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why do peeps hate Cronk?

He is a legend, great guy, why the hate?

Like many other things I do get.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My favourite part of Cronk, Smith, Slater.........not good enough for the Broncos.......

Warms my heart.....

Latest posts