What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOOD FRIDAY GAME AGAINST THE BRONCOS

Always a good traditional match. It will be tough against a brocos side still looking 2 find its form this season. Ricky will train the boys hard this week and hopefully they have more enthusiasm than they did agaist the penny panthers. Morley will probly be gone as well as fitzy. No way the chooks will not put 2 bad performances on in a row.

GO MIGHTY ROOSTERS

All teams lift against us, but I think with the threat of the 2 points taken from the Bronco's last week, they will be really motivated. The match up between Tallis and Morley would have been excellent, but Morley be a spectator for sure.

Jimmy

Juniors
You have to be charged to get suspended and I did not see Crocker or Hodges' names on the list. You will have to settle for the Webb scalp. And Morley.

Big Mick

Referee
I'm not saying suspend crocker but someone needs to get in his ear about that face massage thing.

Big Mick said:
I'm not saying suspend crocker but someone needs to get in his ear about that face massage thing.

......and that same person should get in the ears' of walker & hodges as well for the same reason :x :x

misty

Juniors
Big Mick said:

....and Morley for the neck thing he does all the time :x

sretsoor

Juniors
Yeah, like these boys are the only ones who do it :roll:

Try watching every game and you will see players from every team doing the same thing.

Whilst I thought after the Terry Hill eye gouge incident it was banned, I have not seen it stopped or enforced.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oh please!!!!

Out come the high and mighty now they are victorious....just be happy you won the match and move on FFS.

Lets just hope that Berrigan doesn't try and trip Freddy again ;-) :D oops maybe I should of said lets hope Freddy doesn't try and trip Berrigan seeing as though we are the biggest thugs in the league :roll:

misty

Juniors
Well your not the biggest thugs :mrgreen: I don't like to point the finger BUT the kneeing incident was pretty damn low :roll:

Latest posts