What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck in 2004.

thomo

Juniors
Cheers mate. Hope Merritt goes well for you guys. He is a very talented player and if he keeps his head down could be a real star of the game.

knights04

Bench
I think the Rabbits need to focus on not obtaining the wooden spoon for starters, then possibly consider going for 3rd last. Their best bet would be Manly, Wests. :lol:

Bunny Boy

Juniors
thomo said:
Cheers mate. Hope Merritt goes well for you guys. He is a very talented player and if he keeps his head down could be a real star of the game.

I hope he doesnt....JUDAS!

HBG

Juniors
Bunny Boy said:
thomo said:

I hope he doesnt....JUDAS!

Hopefully he will return like
  • Carroll
    Garlick
    Hill
    MaCarthy
    Hermansson....Well
    McNicholas.....Umm

The Whippet

Juniors
I think that the Rabbitohs might go okay with the signings that they have made. Their wings a pretty strong with the likes of Adam MacDougall, Shane Marteene, Ahmad Bajouri and Luke MacDougall. I just think that their forwards may let them down though.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Souths will surprise most people I think. Byrne will be a good halfback and if Justin Smtih and Lee Hookey play like they did for saints you will kill it.

thomo

Juniors
lukem88 said:
I think that the Rabbitohs might go okay with the signings that they have made. Their wings a pretty strong with the likes of Adam MacDougall, Shane Marteene, Ahmad Bajouri and Luke MacDougall. I just think that their forwards may let them down though.
Ahmad Bajouri will not play first grade this year.

Seano

Juniors
thomo said:
lukem88 said:

change that to he better not play first grade this year
though anything is possible lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
You know, as a Panthers supporter (with our recent past), I keep thinking about Souths, and how they could themselves be a genuine premiership force within a year or two.

It's no longer an impossible dream. With the right recruiments and right coaching, you can too become a force, no matter what recent results hold.

I hope that happens. :D

thomo

Juniors
Seano said:
thomo said:
lukem88 said:

I will not be attending (nor watching) any Souths NRL game with Bajouri in the side. Can't run, can't score tries, can't tackle.

Seano

Juniors
thomo said:
Seano said:
thomo said:
lukem88 said:

I will not be attending (nor watching) any Souths NRL game with Bajouri in the side. Can't run, can't score tries, can't tackle.

and thats being nice lolol :lol: :lol:

thomo

Juniors
Seano said:
thomo said:
Seano said:
thomo said:
lukem88 said:

and thats being nice lolol :lol: :lol:
Too right it is - I didn't mention catching, passing or kick chasing! ;-)

Latest posts