What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck next week!!

Jimbo

Immortal
Hi all,

Just a quick note to wish my new second-favourite team all the very best of luck for Round 2. I've dropped off Canberra for the time being...

Go the Mighty Warriors!!

:D

rat

Juniors
who is your first team?
From the looks of that hot chick she is wearing a sharks top. ok ive just read your avatar, how can I get that guy to plss on a picture of....say.....a team the warriors are playing this week? :D

AliN

Live Update Team
Cheers Jimbo,

And same to your side. May the best team win on the day. ;-)

I'm sure the crowd at Ericsson will give the Dragons the usual welcome..

Thanks, Jimbo :)

Goodluck to the Sharks also. Will be a tough game up against the Dogs at the Showgrounds.

Yeah AliN the crowd will give it to the Dragons, and will probably have a go at "PIG" Riddell (If he gets a shot at goal) :p

Evilgrowler

First Grade
I'm glad we got you guys in rd 1. I would hate to face a Warriors side beaten the week before.

How much are you going to miss Betham?

ozbash

Referee
lots EG, he is the captain as well as our hooker.

stacey jones isnt up to the captaincy at the mo,, my pick is guttenbiel.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Our boys have been down the TAB and laid some cash on at a decent price - it'll be just like 2002!! :lol:

By the way, who are the Scummers playing this weekend?? Not that I have to barrack for their opponents - the Sharks are good enough at stuffing up on their own...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
The Sharks are my second team, so I'm hoping they'll take a step in the right direction this year. Good luck, Jimbo.

Why do Sharks fans & St George fans hate each other so much? Are they from neighbouring areas?

Jimbo

Immortal
Yep, we are from neighbouring districts.

They hate us because they are jealous of our region and we keep beating them. We just think they're hilarious!!

AliN

Live Update Team
lol, Southernsaint, I remember 2002 very well. Sat behind the Dragons bench right throughout the game.

This year will be a different story at Ericsson I reckon :)

Wobbygong

First Grade
Based on the way we played against the Wests Tigers last week the Doggies will probably put 50 on us.

Jimbo

Immortal
Seriously, you guys owe me bigtime. Since I've come on board Gasnier has pulled out, and now word is that 'The Face' Barrett has pulled out with a knee injury!!

Don't thank me all at once...

:p

Collateral

Coach
Haha good work jimbo, Im sure all the warriors fans will be thanking you with their fists if they had the chance.

Just find it funny how sad you are to go around the forums everyweek telling the other teams good luck to beat us.

Godz Illa

Coach
Dimbo is just a sad, pathetic little boy, whose feeble mind is struggling to come to terms with his fate, and the fate of his worthless football team - the cellar. Enjoy your worm's eye view, Dimbo.

Latest posts