What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck

Biglance

Bench
if the dragons combine our win with that attack over the knights and panthers and the defence from sundays anzac day clash
wat chance are the sharks of scoring a try

my tip

41 - 4 (two penalty goals)
DRAGONS

flip

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:
Michael Sullivan will tear the scum a new arsehole.

Sounds like something Jason Stevens would try with Trent after a few Champagnes...

Cheers,
Ben S.

I'd rekon he'd probably do it sober... darn scummers.

Dragon

Coach
Exactly Saint 60, the only ones talking up this game are Scum fans. I havnt seen these boards so relaxed about a game as this weeks been. We will own the Sharks.

Pat N

Juniors
If we defend like we did last week.. we should win comfortably.

You never know with these Dragons but.. cant take anything for granted.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I think the Easts game was talked up more by Saints supporters. Probably because we actually respect (however grudgingly) what that club has achieved...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Salmon said:
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:

Sounds like something Jason Stevens would try with Trent after a few Champagnes...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Must be something he learnt with the Stains.

That's right...The Scum aren't big on local juniors, are they :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

wittyfan

Referee
Dragon said:
Exactly Saint 60, the only ones talking up this game are Scum fans. I havnt seen these boards so relaxed about a game as this weeks been. We will own the Sharks.

:lol: Despite all the hype swirling around your team this year, you've only won four games from seven. Not exactly awe-inspiring.

flip

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Dragon said:

:lol: Despite all the hype swirling around your team this year, you've only won four games from seven. Not exactly awe-inspiring.

3 of those games we put on 40 or so points, one we kept the other team tryless and one of the 40+ points game was last years premiership winner. The 3 teams we have lost against are in the top 5 teams. We are the best defending team in the comp.

Sharks on the other hand have lost against tigers, cowboys and souths(36-12 :lol:), thats losses to 3 teams outside the 8, just beat Manly and scraped home a win against the eels. Not exactly awe-inspiring.

wittyfan

Referee
flip said:
3 of those games we put on 40 or so points, one we kept the other team tryless and one of the 40+ points game was last years premiership winner. The 3 teams we have lost against are in the top 5 teams. We are the best defending team in the comp.

Then why are you only coming sixth then? The Melbourne debacle still shows how hot and cold your mob can be.

lolesi

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:
Southernsaint said:
Salmon said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Must be something he learnt with the Stains.

That's right...The Scum aren't big on local juniors, are they :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Just like that great halfback of yours Firman, wonder which junior base he came from :roll:
Saints arent big on local juniors are they?

flip

Juniors
sullyfan said:
flip said:

Then why are you only coming sixth then? The Melbourne debacle still shows how hot and cold your mob can be.

If we loose this weekend i'll agree with that last comment, but the last 4 games in a row we have played for the 80mins

fish are always cold

Latest posts