What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good one Fatty... Hopefully finally means RIP footy show

davi

Juniors

gUt

Coach
Yeah I agree, Fatty was one of the least irritating things on the show. f**k me when they tried to shoehorn Michael Slater into the co-hosts role didn't that teach us all to be careful what we wish for?

Basically, the show is not funny and should stop trying to be. Then it would be watchable.

axl rose

Bench
Wouldn't mind Fatty commentating more. If Nine/Fox insists of the likes of Corey Parker, Wally, and Lockyer then Fatty isn't actually half bad as the Qld option.

no name

Coach
When I read the other thread about the new Monday show, I was thinking that it was a good chance to put some real footy people in but they would probably just chuck Molan in there.
It's such a Channel 9 thing to do.

undertaker

Coach
wow.

After all this time, I am very surprised Ch9 axed Fatty. The rumour Fatty was going to be axed always circulated in the media during the off-season, and it has finally come to fruition.

Wonder who will steer the ship at The Footy Show, or whether Ch9 will can it for good

no name

Coach
wow.

After all this time, I am very surprised Ch9 axed Fatty. The rumour Fatty was going to be axed always circulated in the media during the off-season, and it has finally come to fruition.

Wonder who will steer the ship at The Footy Show, or whether Ch9 will can it for good
Buzz (I know, I know) reckons Erin Molan.
As I said above, it would be very typical of 9 to do something like that.

Brutus

Referee
I would agree with many of you that Fatty was one of the least irritating things about the Footy Show.

If it is going to be a show hosted by a token female then leave me out of it. Hopefully Fatty does continue in the commentary box.

The Footy Show past its used by date many moons ago and the producers and writers for the show deserve the blame.

Stallion

First Grade
Buzz (I know, I know) reckons Erin Molan.
As I said above, it would be very typical of 9 to do something like that.

Sterlo has been freed up from FOX? He commands plenty of respect and would put more footy in the show!

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Could care less about the footy show, but stunned to see ch9 think Erin Moylan is their answer.
This about sums it up for me. I am sure Molan has her strengths but she can’t carry a show as far as I am concerned. One big thing is can Ch9 really step away from the ‘matey’ type show or will they fall back in to old habits??

axl rose

Bench
This about sums it up for me. I am sure Molan has her strengths but she can’t carry a show as far as I am concerned. One big thing is can Ch9 really step away from the ‘matey’ type show or will they fall back in to old habits??

Nope. Ill give Molan a month before they turn to Daryl Somers or their former guest Mr. Methane as host.
hqdefault.jpg