What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Oh well, at least I dont have a head like yours
this is right, otherwise you'd have women all over you.

You can't have that, you wouldn't be able to get any blokes at all then

McLovin

Staff member
Covell played probably his best match of the season after hearing that news...

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll miss you Beebs :( j/k, f**k off, won't miss you at all. f**k I love white text

Bazal

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Monday - I just gave you a few days to take it all in, so it wasnt all so unexpected

You mean you told me you were going, got me all excited, and now you're gonna make me wait? Goddamn it I'd opened the champagne and everything

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
everyone please ignore mighty panther and his obvious lack of smarts.

sharpest tool :lol: what will this kid come up with next haha

Bazal

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
everyone please ignore mighty panther and his obvious lack of smarts.

sharpest tool :lol: what will this kid come up with next haha

:lol:

Go swim in a shipping lane you braindead skidmark

Pistol

Coach
the only difference between you and the mighty panther is that TMP never tires of being correct....

McLovin

Staff member
ethug.jpg

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Open forum 'hello' from Admin to 2TB.

Two posts of yours deleted by Mods in this thread, and at least one other deleted earlier today (that I know of).

Let's make a deal... you start working within the member's guidelines, and I'll go back to being a regular member again. OK?

2 True Blues

Coach
Willow said:
Open forum 'hello' from Admin to 2TB.

Two posts of yours deleted by Mods in this thread, and at least one other deleted earlier today (that I know of).

Let's make a deal... you start working within the member's guidelines, and I'll go back to being a regular member again. OK?

Why would you even bother writing this message on here at all ??? Admin already notified me via private message that Madunit was halfway thru a box of pink tissues. It would appear you are just big noting yourself as usual Willow.

DB

First Grade
Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.... you have been the one....