What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I don't think I will ever be around onto the forums again, and I doubt I will be seeing any of you forum guys as well.

It has been great talking and catching up with alot of you on and off the forums.

So Goodbye everyone wish you all the best in times to come and most of you all look after yourselves.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Bye mate
Its certainly been a ride and at least this year we can look forward to a big 2004.Results wise its been dissapointing but i think its been one of our more exciting years unearthing some real talent.All looks good,Bring on 2004 !!

Once Dead

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
I don't think I will ever be around onto the forums again, and I doubt I will be seeing any of you forum guys as well.

It has been great talking and catching up with alot of you on and off the forums.

So Goodbye everyone wish you all the best in times to come and most of you all look after yourselves.

I don't know you personally, but mate take care and all the best - one day make a comeback alright!

westie

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:

Dont let it get to ya phil. Stick around mate, or ill miss ya heaps. Besides, how will i learn to hack without you?

Bald Tiger

Juniors
No you did not miss anything Gobbs. No idea. Its a pity to lose a regular poster and he always had something interesting to say. And a Balmain die-hard as well.

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:

why are you leaving have i missed something??????

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mate I did leave, but things sorted themselves out and I'm back!

Thanks to those not just on this board but on others who contacted me by some means.

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Mate I did leave, but things sorted themselves out and I'm back!

Thanks to those not just on this board but on others who contacted me by some means.
mighty tiger if that little chimp that appears every time you put up a post,is that you if so,i can understand you having to sort out some probs.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
mighty tiger if that little chimp that appears every time you put up a post,is that you if so,i can understand you having to sort out some probs.

:lol: :lol: Close but even that picture gives me more credit than I deserve ;-)