What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gordon Tallis

carcharias

Immortal
would gordy have heard of your little podcast? i got a lot of friends that are shark fans and they've never heard of your podcast than when i put it on for them they say they couldn't listen to more than 2mins of that dribble.

me and a couple of mates are thinking about doing our own podcast ill link it here for the sharkie fans if we get it up and running it wont be biased crap

Bullshitter

"A lot of friends that are sharks fans"

Man

I rooted ten hot chicks last night.

See how easy it is to bullshit on here?

Eion

First Grade
Love how rhyno has canvassed all of his heaps of shark fan mates if they've listened to a podcast. Then puts it on for all of them and they all can't cop 2 minutes of it.

You have no mates. Literally zero.

Eion

First Grade
And back to gordy. Guy is a fool and right up there on the douche scale with Kent and Hooper.

I remember Gordy sitting alone at Dave's Place for hours at the peak of his career with the saints. His mates probably told him they went to the dunny and took off through the exit.

would gordy have heard of your little podcast? i got a lot of friends that are shark fans and they've never heard of your podcast than when i put it on for them they say they couldn't listen to more than 2mins of that dribble.

me and a couple of mates are thinking about doing our own podcast ill link it here for the sharkie fans if we get it up and running it wont be biased crap

You haven't got any mates ya pissant.

Rhyno

First Grade
Bullshitter

"A lot of friends that are sharks fans"

Man

I rooted ten hot chicks last night.

See how easy it is to bullshit on here?
yeah your a famous rockstar

you still in vegas bro?

i never expected these aggressive responses about some guys little known podcast and than from me saying I'm think of starting my own i thought i would get encouragement

Eion

First Grade
No, it is an accurate assessment and completely endorsed by anyone with a brain.

Inferno

Coach
hope your podcast isn't anything official with the club because this reply is not professional and a poor representative of the club

Baby-Crying-89932.gif

snout

First Grade

WTF?

coolumsharkie

Referee

You are a f**king knob, seriously hahaha. The cast has already made it to the general mainstream press. (Not last year)

Your friends are both hands and an evening of Youtube clips featuring Beyonce and George Michael.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Actually Rhyno gives me the shits so I'll add more because this trolls
little dick has been exposed with clarity in this thread.
What he doesn't seem to grasp is that the podcast IS biased because it's made solely for a biased audience. Sharks fans talking about the team from a passionate common viewpoint. Part of the reason for the show and it's success amongst its audience.

Also...

I wonder which episode he and his 2 hands listened to? Because It's a progressive call, talking about the team's current situation i.e. The WCC, The Gordy butthurt.

Oh and being Reigning Premiers stuff like that.

carcharias

Immortal
yeah your a famous rockstar

you still in vegas bro?

i never expected these aggressive responses about some guys little known podcast and than from me saying I'm think of starting my own i thought i would get encouragement

Yes I am a famous rock star
With a huge rock star sized cock

Latest posts