What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gosford

innsaneink

Referee
Which Souths fans are going up to Gosford this Saturday?
I know there will be many WestsTigers fans there to cheer on
our boys and hopefully we'll get to see our old mate Tezza & willie too. :lol:

By the way, going thru the old thread it looks like so far for this
games avatar bet we have.....
  • madunit, rifRaf ,Simon, myself
and
  • seano,NWR and slugs

sorry if I forgot anyone else....
WTbetlogo.jpg
SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

Seano

Juniors
i made the trip last year and watched that crap effort - i wont be going again after last week :D

simon says

First Grade
Cmon Souths fans.You always play wll against us.I was hoping that you guys would be a little keener.

Heres yer chance to retore some pride.... :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez bunny fans.....where's your optimism gone??? Our boys arent assured of a win this weekend, trust me, we know very well this wont be a walkover, so should you.

Seano

Juniors
With a team like this:

1) Brad Watts
2) Matt Riddle
3) Shane Rigon
4) Todd Polglase
5) Ahmad Bajouri
6) Brett Kearney
7) Willie Peters
8) Glenn Hall
9) Jason Death
10) Luke Stuart
11) Bryan Fletcher
12) Willie Manu
13) Terry Hill

Reserves

14) David Fa’alogo
15) Owen Craigie
16) Mark Minichiello
17) Shane Walker
18) Jamie Russo
19) Dean Byrne

It hardly breeds any optimism on my part.
Tigers by about 30 i reckon

Tigerpete

Juniors
Arent they still hoping hookey and dougs will infact play and that a decision will be made later in the week?

Slugs

Seano said:
With a team like this:

1) Brad Watts
2) Matt Riddle
3) Shane Rigon
4) Todd Polglase
5) Ahmad Bajouri
6) Brett Kearney
7) Willie Peters
8) Glenn Hall
9) Jason Death
10) Luke Stuart
11) Bryan Fletcher
12) Willie Manu
13) Terry Hill

Reserves

14) David Fa’alogo
15) Owen Craigie
16) Mark Minichiello
17) Shane Walker
18) Jamie Russo
19) Dean Byrne

Got to concur with that assumption.......and to think I have risked my precious avatar on that crap side....My pissing man wouldn't even waste his piss on that lot :roll: :roll: :roll:

Should have waited until the side was announced....now I know why I only usually bet on Competition games and not trials :cry: :cry:

If Merged Scum don't win this with a leg in the air they have some serious problems...........

rastus

Juniors
Slugs said:
Seano said:
With a team like this:

1) Brad Watts
2) Matt Riddle
3) Shane Rigon
4) Todd Polglase
5) Ahmad Bajouri
6) Brett Kearney
7) Willie Peters
8) Glenn Hall
9) Jason Death
10) Luke Stuart
11) Bryan Fletcher
12) Willie Manu
13) Terry Hill

Reserves

14) David Fa’alogo
15) Owen Craigie
16) Mark Minichiello
17) Shane Walker
18) Jamie Russo
19) Dean Byrne

Got to concur with that assumption.......and to think I have risked my precious avatar on that crap side....My pissing man wouldn't even waste his piss on that lot :roll: :roll: :roll:

Should have waited until the side was announced....now I know why I only usually bet on Competition games and not trials :cry: :cry:

If Merged Scum don't win this with a leg in the air they have some serious problems...........

Yes that is a pretty ordinary side and Wests would want to put the sword to it for sure & certain. With Stringer, Geddes, Meredith, Harrison, Smith, Lolohea, Hookey and the two Mac's missing (and possibly more) Souths will be lucky to compete, let alone win. Wests should win by plenty.

innsaneink

Referee
Oh god!!! Here we go......you guys are unreal.

Talk down your own teams chances and talk up the tigers..."Oh dear with all our players out".....puke :oops:

Getting your excuses ready early I see......I can see it now if wests dont win by 30,
we have serious probs.
If souths win...Ditto
If we win by 30+, you'll trot out the..."we had Strinnger out, Doogs etc etc"

Slugs

innsaneink said:

Talk down your own teams chances and talk up the tigers..."Oh dear with all our players out".....puke :oops:

Getting your excuses ready early I see......I can see it now if wests dont win by 30,
we have serious probs.
If souths win...Ditto

Innsaneink

we don't need to talk our side down.........we are just taking a reality check on the side that has been picked and we are calling it as we see it.

At the end of the day if we beat you you need to have a good hard look at yourselves because our side on paper is very ordinary.

Having said that we will still support them win, lose or draw ;-) ;-)

BTW bit of late news...........Bajouri is out of the side due to a car accident he was involved in............

rastus

Juniors
innsaneink said:

we have serious probs.
If souths win...Ditto

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok lets take 10 players from your side and see how they go ;-)

tiger_nick

Bench
Well actually we do have a number of our top liners out. Scott Prince, John Wilson, Todd Payten, Ben Galea ,Michael Buettner, Ben Roberts and Rob Farah are out and all would have played.

Slugs

tiger_nick said:
Well actually we do have a number of our top liners out. Scott Prince, John Wilson, Todd Payten, Ben Galea ,Michael Buettner, Ben Roberts and Rob Farah are out and all would have played.

Terry Hill is now also confirmed as a non starter..........hamstring strain.....I am starting to think it might by a "heart" string strain ..last week the flu and this week hamstring...what next week.....flea bites from his greyhounds :roll: :roll: :roll:

simon says

First Grade
Look,you Souths fans need to stop whining and start wearing our boootiful avatars like we agreed.Myrtle and cardinal is just soooo passe'.

Its time for some black white and gold....that'll jazz this dead zone up a bit.

;-) ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King Tigerman

Juniors
but itll be a good game
remember we cant take souths easy 1 bit otherwise well lose but in saying that we should win by at least 12

Latest posts