What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould Melbourne Storm overrated

Blues Riff

Bench
You must be related or Freddy?
Mate, the old merkin can defend himself. Usually he chooses not to. I don't give a f**k if people find him unattractive or boring. Personally, I hope he does have an agenda- to make my club as strong as he can. None of the shit you've brought up changes the fact that some journo has taken a few (mild) comments from his podcast and presented it as news designed to outrage dumb merkins like yourself and generate clicks.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Mate, the old merkin can defend himself. Usually he chooses not to. I don't give a f**k if people find him unattractive or boring. Personally, I hope he does have an agenda- to make my club as strong as he can. None of the shit you've brought up changes the fact that some journo has taken a few (mild) comments from his podcast and presented it as news designed to outrage dumb merkins like yourself and generate clicks.
Sorry if I upset you. I can feel the love affair you have for him. Enjoy your 10 year plan if it ever makes it. Idiot

POPEYE

Coach
None of this waffle has anything to do with the fact that the Storm were less than perfect in the lead up to the Grand final. They had to lift, and they did. Gould has said as much.
I particularly like it when Jabba says a team is 'walking', 'looking out on their feet' or 'bunched' . . . 8/10 times the team he's referring to wins

Yeh, that's the bloke . . . couldn't get enough of killing, tour after tour he neglected his family just to get his rocks off
You are seriously f**ked in the head. How would life be without the horrible thing called war. Yes it's nasty but at the end of the day it has to happen for us to have a better quality of life.

End yourself wanker.

Yeh, that's the bloke . . . couldn't get enough of killing, tour after tour he neglected his family just to get his rocks off
f**k I'd love for you to rock up to our local RSL & express your opinion, you'd be lucky if you Actually made it to the hospital.

RockWheel

Bench
You are seriously f**ked in the head. How would life be without the horrible thing called war. Yes it's nasty but at the end of the day it has to happen for us to have a better quality of life.

End yourself wanker.

gpwVd65.jpg

ed-grimley

Bench

End yourself wanker.
No wars? The global economy would collapse for starters.

POPEYE

Coach
f**k I'd love for you to rock up to our local RSL & express your opinion, you'd be lucky if you Actually made it to the hospital.
This is just a turkey shoot for me you f**king idiot, merely being a movie critic, I've nothing else to go by . . . I've nfi how much of the usual Yank over the top bullshit is real

POPEYE

Coach
I was in the RAAF younstupid old merkin.

Show some respect for those who've given their lives for you to have a life.
You couldn't have been a pilot, spelling is a prerequisite . . . you're a sad prick if you believe all that Middle Eastern 'boys and their toys' is necessary

betcats

Referee
As a Penrith fan im sick to death of Gus and his fat mouth. Cronulla made a point of belting Penrith this season and no doubt Melbourne(a team we haven't beaten for ten f**king years) will do the same next season. I don't know how he thinks bagging better teams than he has built in 6 years is smart, but it hurts the panthers. Gus can go for all I care, his decision making the last couple years has been suspect at best.

POPEYE

Coach
As a Penrith fan im sick to death of Gus and his fat mouth. Cronulla made a point of belting Penrith this season and no doubt Melbourne(a team we haven't beaten for ten f**king years) will do the same next season. I don't know how he thinks bagging better teams than he has built in 6 years is smart, but it hurts the panthers. Gus can go for all I care, his decision making the last couple years has been suspect at best.
He's never left a team in better condition than he found it, Griffin might do better if he was allowed to rule the roost . . . we might never know

Saxon

Bench
You mean it had to happen for the US Oil industry. All the Gulf Wars brought Australia was dead bodies and invalids.
He's just an assassin in a uniform. He's no American hero, he kills people because he likes it, not for some mythical love of truth, justice and the American way.

Latest posts