What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould Melbourne Storm overrated

POPEYE

Coach
You mean it had to happen for the US Oil industry. All the Gulf Wars brought Australia was dead bodies and invalids.
He's just an assassin in a uniform. He's no American hero, he kills people because he likes it, not for some mythical love of truth, justice and the American way.
Could be a lot worse . . . Trump may have insisted Australia play NFL

Saxon

Bench
f**k I'd love for you to rock up to our local RSL & express your opinion, you'd be lucky if you Actually made it to the hospital.
Most of our retired service persons are rational human beings and respect people's right to hold an opinion; it's part of what we fought for. You'd be amazed how often people don't get punched in the head at my local RSL.
Anyway, i can't imagine that there are many Aussie servicemen would give a flying f*ck what Pops had to say about a yank target shooter.
And if you were a raffie, then I'm John Monash.

magpie4ever

First Grade
You mean it had to happen for the US Oil industry. All the Gulf Wars brought Australia was dead bodies and invalids.
He's just an assassin in a uniform. He's no American hero, he kills people because he likes it, not for some mythical love of truth, justice and the American way.

Go tell the member of the SAS or Navy Seal sitting in a snow covered mountain or sandy outcrop for weeks on end so he can get one shot at the next Bid Laden so we all can sleep soundly at night.

War is filth and these dudes are required to do the job that not many can.

POPEYE

Coach
Go tell the member of the SAS or Navy Seal sitting in a snow covered mountain or sandy outcrop for weeks on end so he can get one shot at the next Bid Laden so we all can sleep soundly at night.

Dearie me . . . every 'Bin Laden' that gets shot is a gremlin, gives reason for 2 more to pop up in his place. Australia would do better protecting its borders against the schemers than using rabble in a godforsaken shithole for target practice.

We're only doing it because the Yanks say we must, pity our economy doesn't thrive on selling weapons to keep the ball rolling . . . then again, my bro-in-law who's done 2 tours of Pakistan says the money's good and the pension great . . . whole lot safer than driving around SWS

magpie4ever

First Grade
Dearie me . . . every 'Bin Laden' that gets shot is a gremlin, gives reason for 2 more to pop up in his place. Australia would do better protecting its borders against the schemers than using rabble in a godforsaken shithole for target practice.

We're only doing it because the Yanks say we must, pity our economy doesn't thrive on selling weapons to keep the ball rolling . . . then again, my bro-in-law who's done 2 tours of Pakistan says the money's good and the pension great . . . whole lot safer than driving around SWS

"my bro-in-law who's done 2 tours of Pakistan" - WTF are you on about - full of shit, me thinks.

Pakistan, pakistan, pakistan - can't stop laughing.

Yeah, let all the terrorists go about their work - which is killing us, for fear another one will pop up. Seriously dude, have a good look at yourself.

Saxon

Bench

And I salute them. But they are soldiers or marines doing their job.
They are not glory hounds who write half-made-up autobiographies entitled "American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History". Wanker much?

And their heroism in no way obviates the fact that the Gulf Wars were an oil grab predicated on the lie of WMD. Can't find Bin Laden? Let's attack Iraq - even though there's no evidence that Saddam Hussein knows where he is.

I have absolute respect for every Australian who served in that theatre, just as I have absolute abhorrence for John Howard who sent my fellows to war knowing that the evidence for WMD was discredited by every reliable source. You do know we were never on the terrorists radar until he did that?

POPEYE

Coach
"my bro-in-law who's done 2 tours of Pakistan" - WTF are you on about - full of shit, me thinks.

Pakistan, pakistan, pakistan - can't stop laughing.

Yeah, let all the terrorists go about their work - which is killing us, for fear another one will pop up. Seriously dude, have a good look at yourself.
Yeh, that's right it's Afghanistan isn't it, I got it mixed up with Pakistan where the bro-in-law says the real bad dudes hide and we can't go . . . not that I give a f**k. You do know the 'terrorists' we are killing couldn't afford a bus ticket let alone a boat ride from Indonesia

magpie4ever

First Grade
And I salute them. But they are soldiers or marines doing their job.
They are not glory hounds who write half-made-up autobiographies entitled "American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History". Wanker much?

And their heroism in no way obviates the fact that the Gulf Wars were an oil grab predicated on the lie of WMD. Can't find Bin Laden? Let's attack Iraq - even though there's no evidence that Saddam Hussein knows where he is.

I have absolute respect for every Australian who served in that theatre, just as I have absolute abhorrence for John Howard who sent my fellows to war knowing that the evidence for WMD was discredited by every reliable source. You do know we were never on the terrorists radar until he did that?

I have no issue with your take on the politics of the middle east, but some supposed ex-bikie having a shot at our elite troops who do a job that not many can or would do just shits me.

The lying politicians will be judged by a higher authority than me or you for deaths of the innocent men & women whom served and died in these hell holes.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeh, that's right it's Afghanistan isn't it, I got it mixed up with Pakistan where the bro-in-law says the real bad dudes hide and we can't go . . . not that I give a f**k. You do know the terrorists we are killing couldn't afford a bus ticket let alone a boat ride from Indonesia

You are a complete disgrace, chump.

Saxon

Bench
I have no issue with your take on the politics of the middle east, but some supposed ex-bikie having a shot at our elite troops who do a job that not many can or would do just shits me.

Why do you think I'm an ex-bikie?

The lying politicians will be judged by a higher authority than me or you for deaths of the innocent men & women whom served and died in these hell holes.

We can only hope.

POPEYE

Coach
You are a complete disgrace, chump.
What was a disgrace was the Yanks and Australia not fighting in Bosnia when women and children were getting massacred . . . bit hard to practice war when the baddies know how to fight

Why don't you ask Jabba . . . this thread is about him

magpie4ever

First Grade
Why do you think I'm an ex-bikie?

We can only hope.

Not you, olive oil (popeye's girlfriend) claimed he was a bikie around Parramatta in the 70's. I reckon the only bike he would have seen was being doubled on a dragster.

magpie4ever

First Grade
What was a disgrace was the Yanks and Australia not fighting in Bosnia when women and children were getting massacred . . . bit hard to practice war when the baddies know how to fight

Why don't you ask Jabba . . . this thread is about him

Are you claiming the Australian armed services are scared to fight? They don't chose where and when, you dimwit, it is government of the day.

They are still recognised as brillant soldiers, in whatever theatre.

POPEYE

Coach
Are you claiming the Australian armed services are scared to fight? They don't chose where and when, you dimwit, it is government of the day.

They are still recognised as brillant soldiers, in whatever theatre.
Grow up you f**kwit, you're the dim one, it's plain to see Australians fight where 'allies' say we must . . . and we've always been as good at it if not better than anyone

Wars are started for economic reasons, the initiator very rarely wins on the battlefield, the Yanks have never won a war they started and won't win their latest. Japan/Germany/USA were made economic giants by 'losing', sacrificing young men is an unfortunate by-product

In the long run the guinea pig countries like Korea/Vietnam/Afghanistan and Iraq with its oil will take some advantage but at what cost. Australia under the control of first England and then the USA have graduated from cannon fodder to back-up . . . we make the least of anyone from war

magpie4ever

First Grade
Grow up you f**kwit, you're the dim one, it's plain to see Australians fight where 'allies' say we must . . . and we've always been as good at it if not better than anyone

Wars are started for economic reasons, the initiator very rarely wins on the battlefield, the Yanks have never won a war they started and won't win their latest. Japan/Germany/USA were made economic giants by 'losing', sacrificing young men is an unfortunate by-product

In the long run the guinea pig countries like Korea/Vietnam/Afghanistan and Iraq with its oil will take some advantage but at what cost. Australia under the control of first England and then the USA have graduated from cannon fodder to back-up . . . we make the least of anyone from war

No one is arguing the politics of the world, "olive"; just your dig at the aussie soldier.