What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould Melbourne Storm overrated

Hank_Scorpio

Juniors
The Yarra is the most over rated creek in the world. They have the hide to call it a river.
Their coffee stinks and their women need to shave or go back to the zoo.
Yes, yes we all know you want to live in a city that has actual major events to go to on a regular basis. Obvious jealousy is obvious.

Bloke

Juniors
f**k. Turn my back on a thread for a couple of weeks and it escalated into a *discussion* about war and Australian servicemen, the river that flows upside down and manlove for Jabba.

FWIW, Australian soldiers are well trained, very poorly equipped, politically hog tied pawns of the US. Ask any returning digger about the frustrations of not being able to engage the enemy when the opportunity arises and personal equipment failing on them anyways. We are there to satisfy the conditions of the ANZUS treaty, under the guise of supporting a member nation that was attacked (remember 9/11?). As we will be dragged into any confrontation with North Korea or China. We've no place to be anywhere near the Gulf anymore. The dude who allegedly masterminded the attacks on New York and DC is now dead.

ed-grimley

Bench
I used to be all over war when I was a kid - movies, TV shows, books, comics, toy soldiers, model planes etc.
Nowadays I can't stand anything to do with it and avoid it like the plague - including ANZAC Day.

Bloke

Juniors
I used to be all over war when I was a kid - movies, TV shows, books, comics, toy soldiers, model planes etc.
Nowadays I can't stand anything to do with it and avoid it like the plague - including ANZAC Day.
Same. As you get older, you see it for what it really is. Rich man's chess with poor people as the pawns. WWI was a family squabble that killed or maimed 37 million innocents. Economy in recession? Invade a country to give the military manufacturing industry a kick along.

Enough of this, I'd rather talk about football.

Latest posts