What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould still crying

shadowboxer

First Grade
Who cares..... it will be remembered as a classic GF - up there with the likes of manly v Newcastle, Brisbane v cowboys etc. Bitter fat old man who obvioulsy had a gun to his head last year in the finals, he was bearable and to me quite happy at the sharks performance. Obviously over summer he got over the extended celebrations down south

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, it will always be remembered as 1 of the great finale's.

Gould is getting on & struggling for shit to say.

We beat the storm to win the comp, no mean feat!

Eion

First Grade
Who cares..... it will be remembered as a classic GF - up there with the likes of manly v Newcastle, Brisbane v cowboys etc. Bitter fat old man who obvioulsy had a gun to his head last year in the finals, he was bearable and to me quite happy at the sharks performance. Obviously over summer he got over the extended celebrations down south
Interesting you mention the knights v manly one. Everyone remembers how good it was, not that it was half a comp and that newie would have been pumped by 30 by the broncos.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Interesting you mention the knights v manly one. Everyone remembers how good it was, not that it was half a comp and that newie would have been pumped by 30 by the broncos.
Its all theatre - anyone ever mention 40 - blot manly on storm. Probably sgoukd of mentioned Canberra v balmain - one of the greatest.

Arnold

Juniors
Soft you say Phil...

2012 3rd = 36pts
2013 3rd = 37pts
2014 3rd = 34pts
2015 3rd = 38pts

We finished 3rd on 39 points, clearly we had to get more points to finish 3rd than any team in the last 4 years.

We then beat 2nd, 4th and 1st to win the Grand Final.

Phil you're embarrassing yourself.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I bet gould is p*ssed nine ran story on Cartwright.

Gould hates us so much but i have always heard, kids are sharks fans, one of them played for us in juniors, and does he not live in the shire

taipan

Referee
He is suffering delusions of adequacy.
Nein is losing viewers to Foxtel Phil,ever considered just on the faint off chance, you may be partly responsible for the drop.
Or do you believe your never to be questioned never get it wrong ego, reigns supreme?

Fangs

Coach
Didn't think this was news? One of the all-time great grand finals and a fairy tale win for the Sharks, but definately not as strong a comp as seen in previous years. Though I'd rate it above 2005.

Eion

First Grade
What does 'not a strong comp' even f**king mean? Unless there were a raft of injuries to star players / a split comp / a weird year where a bunch of stars retired it just makes no sense.

Old bee sting trying to deflect attention from his 5 year 8 year plan...now morphing into a 10 year plan.

Latest posts