What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gowie Says we cant go back to back ( read on foxsports )

Wobbygong

First Grade
You were having defensive problems last year and still won the competition, I think you can win it again, however I just have a feeling that the dogs will be unstoppable.

Wobbygong

First Grade
In fact I believe there are only three clubs who can realistically win the comp:

Bulldogs, Roosters and Panthers.

I just don't think the Broncos (with their injuries etc) will go much past the second week of the semis. The others (Melbourne, Saints, & whoever else makes the eight) you can forget them.

Caged Panther

First Grade
It's like dejavu, everyone is saying we can't win it unless we pick up our defence including those within the club. Just like there were last year. The bulldogs are certainly a good chance to take the comp though I'd be worried if i were them they've hit there peak a bit to early.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Can'y believe the skipper would come out and say that, it's sends a very ordinary message whether he truly believes it or not.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
canyoudigit said:
Can'y believe the skipper would come out and say that, it's sends a very ordinary message whether he truly believes it or not.

You must be reading it wrong.

He said we need to improve our defence if we are to go back to back. He didnt just say we cant win back to back.

*Sandy*

First Grade
They said it last year, they said it at the beginning of this year and they are still saying it! #-o

Maybe Gowies been reading to much this year! :?

Stomp

Juniors
Eh, the Panthers have the players to win the Grand Final this year, it's just weather they can put some good performances in.

Stomp

choc_soldier

Coach
Stomp said:
Eh, the Panthers have the players to win the Grand Final this year, it's just weather they can put some good performances in.

Stomp

We hopefully have Lewis, Galuvao, Puletua and Pritchard coming back next week...

With them, I think we have the team. ;-)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
parra_panther said:
Stomp said:

Stomp

We hopefully have Lewis, Galuvao, Puletua and Pritchard coming back next week...

With them, I think we have the team. ;-)

According to a few sources and the Panthers Live newsletter he isn't expected to play.

*Sandy*

First Grade
There's a nice piece on Crossman and Pomeroy in League Week. It was in regard to Pritchard not being available and the hair bears uncertainty. Back in (i think) 2001, I read on the official site (back in the old guest book days) how Crossman was an outstanding performer in off season training along with Stevie Turner and making 2nd Division (Premier League). Stevie as we all know carried it on over the years but crossman fell off somewhere. He has bulked up considerably and really matured this year - good on him and from watching him play in 1st Grade so far he is ready for it - he will do us proud if called upon.