What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goyme Doy vs Worriers

King Ben

Juniors
Very hard to get a read on this one. Could put a score on them.. could be our own worst enemy.

I still get PTSD from that home game where Johnson scored to win in the last minute.

Stake Removed

First Grade
CT knows thus ground like back of his hand, he should be able ti pin them un corners with his kicking game

ghoti

Bench
Haha I love that commentator cliche of knowing the ground, Chad grew up playing juniors matches at shark park should never make a mistake.

The only player who looked as though he really did know every blade of grass on a ground was Wally Lewis with Lang Park.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Hope to see CT try some of those floating bombs, instead of the same old he does each week, mix it up a little bit

ghoti

Bench
Is woods confirmed to play? I'm curious... Never liked him but Flanno does seem to turn duds into...somethin