What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goyme Doy vs Worriers

Card Shark

Immortal
Congratulations on the win Sharks fans. No hard feelings

If Woods, Gallen and Fifita keep playing like that and your halves can click into gear, you'll go along way.

It's a shame you're losing Ramien

All the best.

Cheers mate.

Great to see the warriors doing well, hope they win every game until the end of the year...except losing the very last to us!

Card Shark

Immortal
Haha, I had the missus and daughters at me to watch The Greatest Showman. Don’t have fox and was perched at the kitchen bench watching on my phone. When Val knocked on I pegged the f**king thing across the benchtop and said ‘put the movie on’.

Was watching Hugh mince around and kept hearing the phone ding which was a bit unusable after a loss, so went to check and FMD there were a bunch of ‘Yes Boys’ and ‘Never in doubts’! That’ll learn me.

Great movie...but the last 5 minutes was better!

Card Shark

Immortal
[QUOTE="Eion, post: 12987524, member: 22537”]it did win me over in the end.[/QUOTE]

Only because you found out we won!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Haha, I had the missus and daughters at me to watch The Greatest Showman. Don’t have fox and was perched at the kitchen bench watching on my phone. When Val knocked on I pegged the f**king thing across the benchtop and said ‘put the movie on’.

Was watching Hugh mince around and kept hearing the phone ding which was a bit unusable after a loss, so went to check and FMD there were a bunch of ‘Yes Boys’ and ‘Never in doubts’! That’ll learn me.

Haha. You know I did have the "what if's" in the back of my mind but dismissed it as "naaah".

Pity, I missed the big kiwi whinge on the radio as McLovin pointed out but I'll take it.

bluefox68

Staff member

Good one, mate!
I was in my car watching it on the app, waiting to pick up my daughter from a function...
Same thing - Luke ‘scores’, I toss the phone. Have a sook, then - start watching Rorters vs. Storm, get bored, THEN see that we actually won!!!

txta2

Bench
Don't understand the Fifita rage. I thought he came good in the last 15 mins, few offloads.
Woods was OK and will only get better, needs more fitness and energy.
Capewell, yes Pommeroy clone. Problem is Pommeroy was a solid mofo and Capewell ain't. I was hoping Capewelll would become a Lewis clone but he just doesn't cut it.
Jesse has become my favourite player to watch. What a beast dev o he is leaving

Congratulations on the win Sharks fans. No hard feelings

If Woods, Gallen and Fifita keep playing like that and your halves can click into gear, you'll go along way.

It's a shame you're losing Ramien

All the best.
Well in mate.
May your Warriors slaughter the Drongos in the upcoming weeks.
I will be cheering loud for them.

McLovin

Staff member
Don't understand the Fifita rage. I thought he came good in the last 15 mins, few offloads.
Woods was OK and will only get better, needs more fitness and energy.
Capewell, yes Pommeroy clone. Problem is Pommeroy was a solid mofo and Capewell ain't. I was hoping Capewelll would become a Lewis clone but he just doesn't cut it.
Jesse has become my favourite player to watch. What a beast dev o he is leaving

It's not that he's doing anything wrong. He just looks visibly hurt out there.

wibble

Bench
Watching the replay, and thought it was a pretty good quality game.

Both sides made some crucial errors that count a lot in a close game, a few tough calls each way, but overall both teams played very well and gave it their all.

All of the Warriors spine is in sparkling form, they can win anything with 4 players of that quality in those positions playing so well.

I'm also super impressed with young Papali.

For us, a shaky start but played very well after that.

Very happy with Moylan at the moment. Just need that sort of effort each week and that is a crucial piece of our puzzle solved.

Woods was fantastic in his first game as a Shark.

Bakuya and Gallen look to be back in peak form. When Fifita, Graham and Lewis are fit, adding Woods to our pack and it is very tough.

Ramien still learning defensively but is a gun in attack. A big loss at the end of the year. Lee is still superb, another loss. Let's hope we can get decent replacements. They are our best outside backs this year over the whole year.

Holmes has been mostly brilliant recently, including last night, makes the puzzle with Dugan very interesting.

People will accuse me if being a Townsend apologist, but after his initial poor touch finder he controlled the game well. We completely outkicked the Warriors, and that was a key difference.

We made more running metres, kick metres, forced line drop outs, offloads, line breaks, and tackle breaks, and fewer errors, tackles, missed tackles, and penalties conceded. So despite the lucky break with the forward pass we were hardly unworthy winners.