What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL (2007) BLUEBAGS v WARRIORS

Skinner

Coach
Congratulations to the Bluebags and bad luck to the Warriors, but you certainly
gave them a game.

Well done Goz on the MoM. A fairly edgy piece, but I think we all know potentially
great players who went that way, so it rang extremely true.

Tony, thanks again mate - you've been a huge help to me, in this, my first year of
involvement in F7s. I hope you enjoy your rest and maybe come back refreshed and
raring to go again.

Guys and Gals....it has been a good season for the F7s. With only a couple of minor
misunderstandings, I've had little to do but enjoy it. I'm very pleased to say that the
couple of points that did come up were quickly resolved with great sportsmanship.

Thanks.

Skinner

Rexxy

Coach
Hey Antonius. Hope in your retirement you make it to the secret fishing spot. And well done Warriors.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Wow, what a match! To my fellow Baggers, it has been an honour being one of you (even if I did only play 1 game) and I wear my "N" with pride. An outstanding team effort and special kudos to Goz for a brilliant MOM performance in the big one. Group hug!

To the Warriors, for your 2nd season in F7's, you have done extraordinarily well. Some fine articles have been produced from you guys over the season and I'm sure you will be back next year to give us another decent challenge. You guys make me prouder than ever to be a Kiwi. Kia Kaha guys!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
bagspremiers07.jpg

:crazy:

gorilla

First Grade
Hey up !

Great GF and the Warriors were hard, worthy competitors – three times this season and they got better each time and, really, we went to the line with an 8 point win. Out of 500 points per team only 8 was the difference.

Well done Warriors.

As for the ‘Bags – what a bunch !
:cool:

EA and Drew-sta backbone of the team with 9 and 8 games each.
:clap:

Willow – a captain, team manager, procurer, and psychologist all in one !
O:)

All the others are, and always will be, part of this “Undefeated Premiership Team” that swept all before like some great colossus.
\\\\:D/

Antonius – I’ve been a ref and a player, so I can speak from both over sides of the fence, and without your involvement and contribution the F7s would have been a lesser place and competition. You have a place in the honour roll of F7s for your unstinting organisation and mentoring of referees and your advice to player and organisers alike.

Thank you.

I’m of course chuffed to have such a high score and be the POM in a GF ! It has been a highlight achievement, and particularly in our ‘Bags company. The dencorub really did the trick, but we are only as good as our team in the end.

gatheraround Bags:

When you're a Bag,
You're a Bag all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Bag,
Let 'em do what they can.
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

Then you are free
With a capital B,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Bag,
You stay a Bag!

(walk around the dressing room, drinking and clicking your fingers)

Here come the Bags,
Yeah! An' we're gonna down
Ev'ry last fuggin' team
On the whole fuggin' town!
On the whole ever-mother-lovin' town!

Now in ‘Bags spirit, let’s party like its 1977 ! The tub is hot, the KB is cold, the clove ciggies are strong and the company is great.

Maggie

Dave Q

Coach
Amen Gorilla.

Congratulations to the Bluebags run-on squad and the mighty Warriors for making it a tight one.

This was my rookie year and F7 has certainly enriched my LU experience.

Thanks to Antonius, I didnt always see things his way but by fug, at the end of the day,I respected his decisions.

Bend over Forum 7's and kiss our blue and white fluffy tails!

A rookie song to celebrate.

Verses

I am young and stupid
And I cant write for sh*&
But the bags did grab my ear one day
And taught me wrong from fit!

EA is amazing,
he should be on TV
I'm a rookie for the baggers
Take a look at me!

Chorus

Rookie for the baggers! youngster on the slide!
Pen and poet's heartbreak
A massive lack of style

Five seconds to post my piece
Of misery in rhyme
Im a rookie for the baggers
Not yet in my prime! ( "my writing is a crime" - Erskineville version)

One only gets to sing this song once in a lifetime. SO I'LL SING IT AGAIN!

Wd all.

Pistol

Coach
Well done all on a great spectacle

And to Antonius, its been great to play under your marksmanship and a pleasure to serve in the referee ranks with you.

Robster

Bench
Never been this proud to finish 2nd in anything. Awesome stuff my Warrior boys. Bluebags we will fight another year.

Dave Q

Coach
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
You have tails? :-s

"tales "I should have said. Thats why I wasnt running on. Brain explosion!

A glib reference to my souths rants earlier this year.

Theres talk of collectors edition keyrings.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A couple of things that should be said...

Jesbass: Played 10 club matches this season - a credit to Warriors and the F7s.

antonius: Outgoing referee - a massive career as F7s ref and a record that speaks for itself.

Well done guys - now powering onto the 2008 F7s season.

bartman

Immortal
Well done Bags, great effort through the season. Top work Warriors too, great season. And congrats Antonius.