What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL 2009. Bluebags v Titans

Black Kitty

Juniors
Many thanks to the Colonel for the quick marking
Fantastic fight Titans, see you here again next year :D

Congrats Baggers
and to Captn' Willow on the best article :clap:

gorilla

First Grade
YOU PERLOODY BEAUTY !

bags to the top !

Gfreat game Titans, amazing to have one point seperating the teams again.

Thanks for the quick marking Ref, thanks you ball girls and a special HOW HOW to Unca Willow for POM.

Anyone still know the Bags team song ?

Pass that ceegar and let loose the little fish !

gorilla

First Grade
I certainly can recommend the fish, Mr. Gorilla.

0100810fish1.jpg
I can appreciate the need to keep one's legs together - and a solid seat (in horsie terms)

Poission-ally, it's not quite up there with three partners at once.

Nice glasses tho'

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bluebags_jubilee_bodyguards_hats.jpg

Thanks Ref for the quick turnaround. And what's with the Ozzie Medal winner...? A first FMD, OMG, FFS Wow. I'd like to thank Dustin Hoffman for that.

Commisseration Titans. Fantastic effort all round and I'm sure you'll be pressing for a grand final again in 2010. :thumn

Baggers :clap:

Special mention to ozbash who made his F7s grand final debut.

In the tub with yas.

bartman

Immortal
Congratulations to all Grand Final participants on making it through the season to the very end.

Congratulations to the match winners and premiers :clap:, and to the runners up on great F7s seasons :clap:.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Wooooooooooooohooooooo! Go you mighty Bluebags!!!!

That has got to be the best match I've had the pleasure of reading. As a former bagger, I could not possibly be any prouder, and the articles from the Titans were of such great quality which made for a close and enthralling matchup.

Make some room in the tub lads - PSA's popping in!

Latest posts