What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Team Vs Storm

Surely

Post Whore
I also have a feeling he is well past well enough to play meaning he isn't an injury risk.

Good mobile bench.

We will beat them with stamina. We also had an extra days break and they played in the rain.

I don't think the extra day means f**k all to be honest.

Card Shark

Immortal
What's more important is the energy we saved late in the game whereas storm had to fight to the end.

Quigs

Immortal
Cardy did you remember the interview with Cronk right after the game. The interviewer asked him how he felt when the Raiders scored with minutes to go.

Cronk never missed a beat. Said something like, we were never really worried. The coach had us training for such a scenerio during the week. We just followed the plan.

He's a good coach is that Belliache.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I also have a feeling he is well past well enough to play meaning he isn't an injury risk.

Good mobile bench.

We will beat them with stamina. We also had an extra days break and they played in the rain.

yep

shaggs

Coach
Cardy did you remember the interview with Cronk right after the game. The interviewer asked him how he felt when the Raiders scored with minutes to go.

Cronk never missed a beat. Said something like, we were never really worried. The coach had us training for such a scenerio during the week. We just followed the plan.

He's a good coach is that Belliache.
Maybe. But maybe Cronk is good in front of the mic.
Coach in waiting

ghoti

Bench
I like that the Storm got roughed up by Canberra's giants...have to feel a little bruised with blokes like Paulo and Leilua knockin ya around. Storm are always hard for us to beat but I feel we've given ourselves the best chance we could. Just harness that gritty attitude we did when we beat em in 2012 with a Jez Smith barge over late in the game...Melbourne are structured and near perfect, but they don't like the unpredictable.

Card Shark

Immortal
IMO, we haven't played the perfect game all year.

I get the feeling we are peaking just at the right time.

The minor premiership play-off (a game that ultimately meant SFA), we played well but bombed heaps of chances, didn't give too much away & gave the Storm a false sense of superiority (sure convinced heaps in here).

We will smash them! They wont know what hit em'. We will dominate the big 2 & the rest will crumble!

southland

Juniors
The best thing about the cowboys victory, aside from Holmes bumping off Thurston, was seeing W. Graham finally fire again. Like Bird he had gone pretty quiet since origin but in that game he charged.

If 5 of our guys fire we win this thing. Don't care who they are as we have options across the field, but hoping to see the Maloney/Graham left side connection go ballistic one more time.

carinashark

First Grade
Capewell has to be in the side. Full of confidence and will bring onto the field that energy that can lift a tiring team, perfect to come in off the bench. Flanno has brought him on perfectly this season.

Wado played great on Friday
if they are all on song, we can definitely win this.

worried a bit about feki under the high ball.
our blockers need to be on point

im also a bit concerned about barba
in that he hasn't really had a great break since that Newcastle game weeks ago.

he needs to be trailing through for the offloads and half breaks its the KEY to unlocking the storm.
its harder to score the closer you are. if you look at the game we won against em we scored from beyond half way both times.
we need to capitalise on that broken field stuff

Poss

Juniors
Barba said this morning that he is not 100% after last week. Still sore and hoping it comes good before Sunday. We need him to be firing.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Ducks and Lindsays I say

s-l640.jpg

Latest posts