What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Team Vs Storm

Except Beale will ONLY come on if we get an injury.
Capewell can play centre or backrow. He can be used in the forwards rotations unlike Beale who will be sitting on the sideline doing a crossword puzzle
Actually Flanno said a couple of weeks ago that this was the plan against the Raiders, nothing to do with injuries just a different move. It changed when he hooked Chad.

shaggs

Coach
Except Beale will ONLY come on if we get an injury.
Capewell can play centre or backrow. He can be used in the forwards rotations unlike Beale who will be sitting on the sideline doing a crossword puzzle
You mean like how capewell played a huge role in the forward rotation last weekend??

MilkShark

First Grade
Actually Flanno said a couple of weeks ago that this was the plan against the Raiders, nothing to do with injuries just a different move. It changed when he hooked Chad.
I call BS on that. Chad was hooked, he was just trying to cover it up.

MilkShark

First Grade
You mean like how capewell played a huge role in the forward rotation last weekend??
You don't get it do you?

He has the ability to be used in the forwards rotation where Beale doesn't. You don't play a centre on the bench. If anything you play a utility, which Beale isn't. Heck i'd prefer Nu to play this weekend off then bench than Beale.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I think if all goes to plan, neither will play many minutes if picked. He will probably prefer Beale for his experience in the chance he has to use him.

Flanno will rely on the other bench forwards for rotation and won't need/ want to rely on KC for that. Its no disrespect to KC he just has less game experience. Of course if there is an injury to the pigs, then KC would be handy.

Anyway I trust in flanno.

shaggs

Coach
You don't get it do you?

He has the ability to be used in the forwards rotation where Beale doesn't. You don't play a centre on the bench. If anything you play a utility, which Beale isn't. Heck i'd prefer Nu to play this weekend off then bench than Beale.

Our utility starts every game in the 3 jersey. What's your point ?

roboshark

Coach
Nervous as all f**k but trying ti remain calm should the unthinkable happen and we not get up

chewsta

First Grade
Inside info from KC (via a family member) is that at this point KC is the 18th man. I hope that changes between now and tomorrow I'm a big fan of the guy. Was funny to see him approaching JT after the game last week very sheepishly and ask if he could have a photo with him. He's got a big future ahead of him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There's every chance this will go to extra time. Not many here talking about that contingency. Flan will be though and a fresh/fresher face will be like gold.

Bellamy will be onto it as well. Remember Hampton didn't get a single minute in

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Bird gets injured, the Beale on the bench for fresh legs in the final 15 is out He window.
It has to be KC

No it's not. Lewis to centre. Forward on.

If anyone gets injured any plan is out the window.

Personally I don't care if its KC or GB for the 4th spot. As long as it isn't KC for a fit ST.

ST is a must for this.

Oh and Ennis can't be suspended so........

For all the potential of Capewell he is still learning defence in First Grade.

This has been shown in games he has played.

If he plays trust me Bellamy knowing the homework he does on teams would target him.

Quigs

Immortal
Yes and I have been also reminding a few up here about Ennis and his last game and suspensions.

Bring it on I say.

Frenzy.

Immortal
For all the potential of Capewell he is still learning defence in First Grade.

This has been shown in games he has played.

If he plays trust me Bellamy knowing the homework he does on teams would target him.

Yes. He's very likely to misread and he turns his inside shoulder in all the time.

I think people here are only looking at his attack which frankly hasn't borne much fruit apart from being loaded with potential.

He's ready if it needs to be but not if there are better options IMO

TRIALS

Juniors
Our best forwards play huge minutes so having four forwards on the bench is not imperative.

Sharks have ran a centre on the bench all year.

Storm have ran a centre or even a winger on the bench for most of the year.

We're both in the grand final.

Latest posts