What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final tickets go on sale today

Rife

Juniors
Dear all,

I create this thread to let you all know that Grand Final tickets go on sale today.

Maybe we should all buy Grand Final tickets today so we are not disappointed if our team makes the Grand Final?

I think it is highly likely that we will make the Grand Final so I have already bought my tickets.

Yours sincerely,

Rife.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Dear all,

I create this thread to let you all know that Grand Final tickets go on sale today.

Maybe we should all buy Grand Final tickets today so we are not disappointed if our team makes the Grand Final?

I think it is highly likely that we will make the Grand Final so I have already bought my tickets.

Yours sincerely,

Rife.
dragons fans purchased gf tix yesterday

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
30624106_1791170890929640_7742374947768887507_n.jpg

ViceVersa

Juniors
Why not see if we make it first, then get tickets behind the posts when they release it to the competing teams.

I have a contact at NRL Ticketing to get the Dragon Army in bay 119 again, if it happens.