What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final tickets

Pig Champion

Juniors
In 120. tried online, no hope getting a family pass plus extra junior. Went and joined the queue at the club. A bit of a wait, I think the system was inundated then it moved really quickly. Too easy. Bloody excited.

Poss

Juniors
Does anyone know if bay 130-1 is in the Sharks supporter section, or the storm section?
Or is the sides pretty neutral, with only the ends behind the goalposts dedicated to each teams supporter group?

upload_2016-9-30_11-35-5-png.9796

shaggs

Coach
According to the radio this morning it's sold out and they reckon 70% are sharks fans

So as long as you aren't in the bay's behind the posts you will be sweet

Poss

Juniors
Ha, not at all.
I have tickets in Bay 120 behind the posts, but have a chance to purchase these tix on half way for $900.
Just wondering if it is worth it, or just keep the ones I have with all the Sharks supporters. The ones behind the posts are in Row 8, so close to the front. Just worried that the game will be hard to see at that low elevation

Poss

Juniors
Ended up getting those tickets on halfway for $800 ($400 each).
Awesome. You know what made me look for better tix than what I had? The Dean Treister article where he said "I'll either die with a few extra dollars in the bank, or witness history".

Just win.

carcharias

Immortal
To celebrate making our first Grand Final since 1997, there will be Diamond Category and Sharks Supporter Bay tickets on sale from this afternoon until exhausted.

Tickets will be available by card payment only, by calling 1300 SHARKS (742 757).

Tickets will be then made available for collection at either the Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club or Membership Marquee at ANZ Stadium on Sunday however this must be determined when making payment for your tickets.

McLovin

Staff member
I nearly had a heart attack. Thought i bought tickets in the Storm supporters bays... sigh or relief. Bay 102-2 is where i'm at...

Latest posts