What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final v Rabbitohs

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-sou-GF.png

1. Greg Inglis 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dylan Walker 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Lote Tuqiri 6. Luke Keary 7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. David Tyrrell 11. Ben Te'o 12. John Sutton 13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Kyle Turner 16. Chris McQueen 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Ben Lowe 19. Luke Burgess 20. Bryson Goodwin

2014teams-cby-GF.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Tim Browne 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Frank Pritchard 19. Moses Mbye 20. Reni Maitua

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Shayne Hayne, Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

Gates open 1:25pm
Touch Football: Womens Australian v Media 1:30pm
NYC Holden Cup Grand Final 1:50pm
State Championship Final 3:55pm
Relay 5:59pm
Entertainment 6:30pm
GF kickoff 7:22pm​

Packy

Bench
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY

I guess I should stick to the script I have been using since before the Storm game.

Souths are going to be tough... Hopefully we match them in the guts.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Both teams will be down their starting hookers. Regardless, this is going to be tough. Souths are rightly the favorites and will be our toughest opponent in the finals thus far without doubt.

As I said earlier, beating Melbourne was unexpected, everything else is just a bonus. Winning the GF will be the ultimate bonus, but a lot of work needs to be done in order to achieve that.

If we fall asleep in the 2nd half like we've been doing since Origin time, we can kiss this one goodbye.

We have the luxury of being the underdogs (excuse the pun), but apart from that, Souths will be hard to top.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Don't know that we have been falling asleep as much as trying to play it safe and hold onto the win.

Packy

Bench
People are starting to doubt Souths. When we won on Saturday, none of my friends were even thinking it was possible... now those same people are coming back to me sand giving me a nod and saying shit like "you know what.. I reckon your boys can win.. the more I think about it the more I can see it".

I just say "Nahhh" and walk away knowing..

2010Dragons

Bench
Good luck to your team boys.
I hope the bulldogs can beat the Bunnies and wipe that stupid smerk of Inglis face.

Molon Lave

Juniors
I've been confident of us getting up in this one since the Panthers game last week. In my mind, Souths played their GF last week and without Luke, will struggle more than us without Ennis (Although personally I think he will be playing)

I think it will be a tight one, but I can see us getting out the blocks early and withstanding a Souths comeback.

Just can't wait, have my tickets ready, go you mighty Bulldogs!!!

Packy

Bench
Bad luck. Better team won but 24 difference wasn't right. Shayne Hayne didn't do us any favours. Was the slowest game since Origin 2.

2010Dragons

Bench
They were too big, too strong,too fast. The better team won. Bad luck doggies.
Your team got into the top 8 . Better than my fallen Dragons

Bulldog Force

Referee
We weren't the favorites and were never going to win this game. We did well just to get this far after eliminating Melbourne, Manly and Penrith. We over-achieved.

Latest posts