What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final v Rabbitohs

nomis88

Juniors
To go to the next level the Dogs probably need to get a decent coach, not one who makes a habit of losing grand finals. Unless of course he has decent players like he did at MANLY.
Des Hasler premierships at MANLY 2
Des Hasler premierships at Canterbury NIL

DJShaksta

First Grade
Unlucky guys, the 24 pt difference is in no way indicative of the game.
You guys were right in it till the last 5.

James Graham is now my fav non Shark.

The final score surely didn't reflect the true contest of the game,if the Dogs can sign players like Morris,Beale,Hoffman etc.for next season that have been rumoured and linked to the club then they will contesting again at the business end of 2015.

The problem was that our style of play is so integrated between the backs and forwards, we rely so much on our forwards getting over the advantage line and popping the offload to our backs. Sometimes it can be a good thing and sometimes bad. South Sydney hammered our forwards and thus stopping everything. It basically was one off running. We need a creative player in the backs, our halves arrant very creative and neither is our fullback. We need a player like a Carney, Milford, Hayne etc to give us that creativity.

Rabbitohs played well though. Well done to them. I was please to see potential NSW players in Reynolds, Keary, Walker and Johnston play well. Only thing that pissed me off was watching Greg Inglis enjoying a victory.

TheViking

Juniors
They were too big, too strong,too fast. The better team won. Bad luck doggies.
Your team got into the top 8 . Better than my fallen Dragons

Did more then that. Eliminated 3 teams from the finals.

Dogs felt like they got on top after that try. Then Rabbitohs dug in and found something.

Shame both clubs didn't have their hookers. Think both fill ins did well though.

Just to many injuries with Hodko and Morris not right and Reynolds hurt. Not an excuse. Every team has it like Bunnies with Sam, don't think Sutton is right either. Wish Kasiano was healthy, though at the end of the day Rabbitohs were the better team on the day and deserved the win.

Well done too them.

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol:

I was there Gonz. It was a nothing incident. Telecrap blowing things out of proportion again.

What the telecrap DIDN'T report, was South Sydney fans driving their cars through Belmore like hoons and throwing bottles and beer cans at Bulldogs supporters who were minding their own business.

McNulty

Juniors
Did more then that. Eliminated 3 teams from the finals.

Dogs felt like they got on top after that try. Then Rabbitohs dug in and found something.

Shame both clubs didn't have their hookers. Think both fill ins did well though.

Just to many injuries with Hodko and Morris not right and Reynolds hurt. Not an excuse. Every team has it like Bunnies with Sam, don't think Sutton is right either. Wish Kasiano was healthy, though at the end of the day Rabbitohs were the better team on the day and deserved the win.

Well done too them.

Ennis was the biggest loss in this game. Kasiano would have been very useful too.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The whole year was a disruption - long-term injuries to key players, rep duties, suspensions, they all took their toll. We were lucky to get that far.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Some numpty on Facebook with a self-indulgent opinion?

Pass thanks.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Thanks for the tips Gonzo. By the way... opinion #5... "Who let the dogs out" is not, and has never been our theme song ;-)

saint.nick

Coach
Well it's still better than that Metal riff you used to play. I know a song about ugly women in the club is not ideal but it's still somehow more fitting than the former...

The Chello

Juniors
The Dogs were virtually written off after their loss to the Titans. To their credit they gutsed it out and made the Grand Final. Injuries affected them. They lack some spark in attack. Hoffmann and Morris would be great pickups. The score was no reflection on how tough this game was.

Bulldog Force

Referee
The Dogs were virtually written off after their loss to the Titans. To their credit they gutsed it out and made the Grand Final. Injuries affected them. They lack some spark in attack. Hoffmann and Morris would be great pickups. The score was no reflection on how tough this game was.
Souths were always attacking in the game. After the George Burgess try, all the stuffing was taken out of us. In the last 10 mins, the team was spent, had nothing left in the tank and then let in those last few tries.

I'm still proud of the team, they gave it everything they had and quite simply lost to a bigger, stronger team.

gonz

Juniors
Thanks for the tips Gonzo. By the way... opinion #5... "Who let the dogs out" is not, and has never been our theme song ;-)

I like this blokes opinions !
Hasler was the games greatest ever coach
when stolen from manly, his hot nothing.

As for pt 5 driving through belmore you'd agree.

gonz

Juniors
Never heard it why is that ?
What clientele r u trying to win over with who let the back2back chokers out?