What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandpa Reddy and Goodwin and dumb Grant

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geez these 2 are just way too slow.

A mate of mine said his grandma could have run quicker than Goodwin and Reddy.

I say get them both walking sticks:crazy:

At times both of them were trying to run and were shuffling.

Reddy when Tupou was running at him was backing back and heading towards the grandstand:crazy:

The Rorters ran by Goodwin in attack and Goodwin was walking and watching.

These 2 aren't up to first grade standard.

Goodwin has now lost all his pace which was slow anyway in the past 6wks.

As for Grant I don't think he thinks. He just gives penalties away worse than what Lowe did. Grant is too flat footed when hitting the ball up too.

alien

Referee
reddy shouldnt be picked again this year. 2 roosters tries was because of him. thankfully aj will be able to be back on the wing next week. i think goodwin will be on the other wing unless gray comes back...

Rabbits20

Immortal
reddy shouldnt be picked again this year. 2 roosters tries was because of him. thankfully aj will be able to be back on the wing next week. i think goodwin will be on the other wing unless gray comes back...

Agree.

I don't think Gray will be back so I guess it has to be Goodwin.

Alien do you like my rant at the top of the thread????? You know it's the truth!

alien

Referee
Alien do you like my rant at the top of the thread????? You know it's the truth!

what pissed me off about reddy is he missed a tackle, which lead to a roosters try, and he also failed to catch a cross kick, which lead to another roosters try. with gi coming back next week, aj will be able to move back to the wing. i prefer goodwin over reddy for the other wing spot

Rabbits20

Immortal
what pissed me off about reddy is he missed a tackle, which lead to a roosters try, and he also failed to catch a cross kick, which lead to another roosters try. with gi coming back next week, aj will be able to move back to the wing. i prefer goodwin over reddy for the other wing spot

What he did was just typical mistakeathon Reddy as usual.

I expected Reddy to perform badly, he's not good enough for first grade.

Madge will definitely go with Goodwin, it's a no brainer even though Goodwin isn't playing well.

Galeforce

Bench
I would not be playing Olive in top grade unless our other young potentials , Hunt/Gray/Goolagong/Oldfield are all injured. Think we should focus on developing players who might be with us for 2017 versus developing a player who will be gone on 2017.

Same with GRevs, if any of our young players are ready.e.g. Crighton , Brock Gray, Brown , Carter , I would be playing them first and keep Grevs at Norths and as a handy injury replacement.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I would not be playing Olive in top grade unless our other young potentials , Hunt/Gray/Goolagong/Oldfield are all injured. Think we should focus on developing players who might be with us for 2017 versus developing a player who will be gone on 2017.

Same with GRevs, if any of our young players are ready.e.g. Crighton , Brock Gray, Brown , Carter , I would be playing them first and keep Grevs at Norths and as a handy injury replacement.

Nope. Play your strongest side possible. If Olive or Grevsmuhl are the best options for their positions then play them. By using that logic you wouldn't of used Sam Burgess or Ben Teo in 2014

southsport

First Grade

Can anyone post a link as to Olive's status in 2017? Is he off to the titans or not?

doyen

Bench
Nope. Play your strongest side possible. If Olive or Grevsmuhl are the best options for their positions then play them. By using that logic you wouldn't of used Sam Burgess or Ben Teo in 2014

Sam & Teo were a very different kettle of fish to Grevs & Olive.

Sam & Teo were highly paid,battle-hardened,very experienced, I/national elite players. We couldn't afford to leave them sitting on the sideline.

Grevs & Olive are basically nobodys.

We may as well be giving the experience to players like Carter,Brown etc so as the club benefits from that experience down the track.

To me Grevs & Olive,who have signed elsewhere, become emergency players!

Last edited:

alien

Referee
i think some people on here are underestimating grevsmuhl. some also think penrith will be paying overs for him. i'm tipping in 2017, he'll be worth every cent that they will be paying him. we should have kept this guy

DiegoNT

First Grade
Sam & Teo were a very different kettle of fish to Grevs & Olive.

Sam & Teo were highly paid,battle-hardened,very experienced, I/national elite players. We couldn't afford to leave them sitting on the sideline.

Grevs & Olive are basically nobodys.

We may as well be giving the experience to players like Carter,Brown etc so as the club benefits from that experience down the track.

To me Grevs & Olive,who have signed elsewhere, become emergency players!

Sam and teo were the best possible options in 2014
If in 2016 Grevs of Olive are the best possible options then they must be played as well.
It's incredibly simple.
I bet the people saying don't play grevsmuhl or olive (and at the end of the say olive isn't even a first grade player yet) were the same kind of people saying we should play aj at fullback and move gi to centres in 2015 to 'plan for the future'.

Latest posts