What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland players... come on in

Pistol

Coach
Well done boys

you all played well. Its been a privilege to the captain of this side :)

bugger about ending two short

Master Vippo

Juniors
I know about the inspiration, its hard at the moment. Oh well. First time of been in a team which failed to post its complement. How hollow. Not happy at all right now.

bartman

Immortal
* swaps jerseys with a sweaty Kiwi one *

Been great to play alongside you all and under Pistol for GBI. Shame we couldn't go unbeaten, but pending the margin of the result I think we'll still come out on top of the F7s Tri Nations table on for and against ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
My apologies, guys. I got home yesterday at 5pm and had planned to get online to post my article during the ensuing four hours but something of a family emergency threw my entire night into disarray and I couldn't get anywhere near a computer.

bartman

Immortal
No dramas I reckon. Life's like that sometimes.

Having played a year for a Rhinos F7s side that only got the full posts in for 50% of the games, you learn to understand :lol:. Hope all ends up OK CWB.

Jesbass

First Grade
bartman said:
No dramas I reckon. Life's like that sometimes.

Having played a year for a Rhinos F7s side that only got the full posts in for 50% of the games, you learn to understand :lol:. Hope all ends up OK CWB.

As do I. No fan of Ricky Gervais should have to deal with family emergencies. ;-)

Best of luck, GB. Regardless of the result, I think you will be the Tri-Nations champions. :clap:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Eep, maybe 'emergency' was the wrong word? It was a drama, and an inconvenience, but nothing life threatening or anything. Annoyed because I let the team down and because that's the first time I've ever missed a submission deadline.

Thanks for the kind words though, guys. jesbass, did you get to see much of Extras?

Jesbass

First Grade
CWBush said:
Eep, maybe 'emergency' was the wrong word? It was a drama, and an inconvenience, but nothing life threatening or anything. Annoyed because I let the team down and because that's the first time I've ever missed a submission deadline.

Thanks for the kind words though, guys. jesbass, did you get to see much of Extras?

Yeah, I loved it. I was disappointed that it was given a pretty poor tv spot over here, (New Zealand), though. I also saw his Simpsons epsiode which he co-wrote, but that wasn't his best work.

I saw Kenny last night, (very funny movie), and see Gervais is in Ben Stiller's new movie Night At The Museum.

Erm...yes...sorry about that diversion, GB! Consider it my dummy pass... :sarcasm:

Latest posts