What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Recruitment

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright, who is up for pulling on the Great Britain jersey and doing the nation proud?

Register your interest here

Go the Lions!

bartman

Immortal
*Bump* Some GB-based F7s players that I think would be great in the GB rep colours if available are Terracesider (Souths) and Hightown Tiger (Rhinos), and I think Paul The Cowboy (Panthers) is UK based as well?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll definitely talk to the two others you mention, bartman, thanks for the tip. I know my flatmate is in regular contact with Hightown Tiger - so getting in contact with him shouldn't be too hard.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hoorah! A recruit, lol. Was beginning to think maybe I'd have to go it alone, :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
If you need a player off the depths of the bench who posted one article in last years PvP tournie i am willing to embrace my irish roots.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Did you play in the F7s premiership rounds GTB?

CWB, I'm happy to make a PVP concession outside the rules if the GB is short of numbers.

Cheers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cheers - Willow. Hopefully it won't be necessary. I'll give people a little more time to respond before I start to aggressively recruit/panic.

Red Bear

Referee
Willow said:
Did you play in the F7s premiership rounds GTB?

CWB, I'm happy to make a PVP concession outside the rules if the GB is short of numbers.

Cheers.
Nah i didnt get the oppertunity this year, if that rules me out then you get that:)

Raider_69

Post Whore
id get on the bell to Big Mick and maelgwnau CBW, they both put their hands up for GB Captain :) both top class posters too

...Morticia...

Juniors
if GB get desperate i might be able to grind out something during my long stint of nightshifts. i'm a kiwi but..............well the brits colonised us, took our land and gave us diseases. does that count? :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
I can play on the bench...I just got uni exams and stuff coming up...so I mightn't be able to start, thats all.

griffo346

First Grade
mmmm yes we do we will need some people not to play on the bench for people like BM maybe you can pre do articles and send them to someone who can post on the behalf of urself

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok, so currently our side is looking like this:

Great Britain
1: chriswalkerbush (c)
2: MrCharisma
3: griffo346
4: yakstorm
5:
6:
7:

8: Mzilikazi
9: Big Mick
10: Pistol
11: Morticia

Any of the guys in 8-11 want to put their hand up for a run on in the first game? I've still got to get in contact with one or two others.