What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain Recruitment

bartman

Immortal
chriswalkerbush said:
bartman - did you want to contact terracesider and see if he was up for a run?
Sorry mate, only just noticied this. Will try today (ie overnight Oz time). Can give a progress update by your Thursday morning?

bartman

Immortal
Terracesider is a bit pushed for time, but if we're really desperate said he might be able to cobble something together Monday or Tuesday.

So perhaps he can be named in a bench spot, if the named starters all try really hard to get stuff in, or be able to tell CWB that you can't by say Monday morning?

Let's go GB&I! Lets put 7 on 7... :clap:

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's fine, bartman - I'll add him to the bench and give him plenty of notice if I'm expecting a non-submission. Cheers for that.

griffo346

First Grade
hahahaha bartman i will save on that queen stuff but who is freddie ( u dont mean freddie flintoff do u) if so he is over rated
lol

bartman

Immortal
No, Freddie Mercury, former singer with the band Queen!

freddie%20mercury.jpg

bartman

Immortal
Yep, true.

I've now got the idea for my article, should be in and done in the next 20 hours CWB, since Sunday has only just started over here...

Rammo

Juniors
My article is up.

The idea came easy after the Tri-Nations Final.

Good to get a few things off my chest.

bartman

Immortal
I'm hearing you there Rammo... Let's go GB&I, let's get one back on those Kiwi world champs :lol:

CWB, I might sit on mine for an extra 24 hours from now, not quite happy with how the words flow together yet. But it'll be in, guaranteed.

bartman

Immortal
Well I'm now in. It's a bit all over the place, but it's an improvement (and basically a complete re-write) on where it was the day before.

Best of luck team-mates, I'll be the one hunched over on the sideline with the asthma spray, waiting for the ref to call fulltime....

griffo346

First Grade
hey all

so far we have 3 GB&I articles in and the kiwis have 5 time for us to make our late charge home