What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great memories

Gareth67

First Grade
To me Gareth
He lacked a bit of mungeral.
But he had most other things covered

I am glad that I was not the only one who thought that Sammy . And your right he did have the other aspects covered. Saw him at Manly Corsco (?) there one day with a few Manly players , the first thing that came to mind was if he was going over to the Sea Eagles ? Not to be thank goodness . Big year coming up , I hope you do your bit in ensuring a successful year .

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I am glad that I was not the only one who thought that Sammy . And your right he did have the other aspects covered. Saw him at Manly Corsco (?) there one day with a few Manly players , the first thing that came to mind was if he was going over to the Sea Eagles ? Not to be thank goodness . Big year coming up , I hope you do your bit in ensuring a successful year .

Yeap ill give it a go

Gareth67

First Grade
Talking about mongrel.who can ever forget the saints and parra grand final the rocket man absolutely gave Ray price a living hell ...those were the good old days ........

Your right there overseas dragon . Reddy use to chase him around the field like a chook without a head . There was also another gentleman other than our own , who wore the black and gold of the Tigers , who use to give Price an occasional ' whack ' .

None other than Neil Pringle of Balmain who had a running feud with Raymond . . . as you said they were good days , more so when there was a bit of claret running freely .

Life's Good

Coach
it’s Saturday night a few wines , chilling and just thoroughly enjoyed this!

Can’t wait for the season to kick off..
Thanks Mark D. There are so many great memories.

It's hard to reconcile the last 6 years with the 10 or so that preceded it. The noughties raised hope with repeat finals appearances and a playing style that gave us a chance in most games. The last 6 years have raised more questions than answers.....

Latest posts