What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Season

Hawkins

Juniors
Down at the shops today I saw a few storm jerseys, a shark flag attached to a car or two and I though what a great season the Raiders had.

Sure I wish next weekend meant a little more but since I moved to Canberra and have been supporting the Raiders the past four season I just wanted to put out there on these forums that last nights loss was not great but still the best feeling I have had for league in years.

We had some great wins, upset a lot of teams and dominated from time to time. I'm looking forward to 2017 and at least next week I'll get to see at least the storm or sharks lose and that warms my heart.

Ignore all the bullshit banter boys, you guys had a wow of a season and being a young side, will push it one better next year. All a learning experience.

Loved watching your side play.

betcats

Referee
Yep it was a great season that promises more to come. After you knocked us out I was hoping you could go all the way but it wasn't to be. Still a season to be proud of, its good to see some entertaining teams coming to the fore again.