What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis backs Damien Cook for how he got us going

Rsag85

Bench
Cook showed today how skill full he is running with speed and placing that kick perfectly for young Burns on the wing. Great skills

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah but what if Farah is playing well? You don't move your spine players around during the game if they are playing well.
But Cook is playing well too and gets the opposition when they're tired.

Cook is quicker than Farah and can take advantage more in this area.

alien

Referee
But Cook is playing well too and gets the opposition when they're tired.

Cook is quicker than Farah and can take advantage more in this area.
The problem is teams are only allowed to have 8 interchanges during the match. Our prop rotation uses up 4. If we have a dummy half rotation then that's another 2. So there would only be 2 left and some of our back rowers might not be able to play 80 mins. You might also need interchanges for injuries during the match.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The problem is teams are only allowed to have 8 interchanges during the match. Our prop rotation uses up 4. If we have a dummy half rotation then that's another 2. So there would only be 2 left and some of our back rowers might not be able to play 80 mins. You might also need interchanges for injuries during the match.
Cook comes on for Farah and then late in the match have both Farah and Cook on. It worked today.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
There's no way Farah will play lock! We have a top-line young player waiting in the wings to play lock in Cam Murray!! They're both 90 kgs!!

Hi alien and doyen i said sometimes farah can fill in at lock in 2017 so when the opposition tires cook then can come off the bench and use his speed to terrorize the opposition sides.madge used farah at lock yesterday and moved cook at hooker and farah and cook played successfully along side each other which was evident i thought.......Shadow...p.s. murray wont be dislodging the farah/cook shared hooker combo in 2018 i cant see it mate....
Alien and Doyens remarks below:

doyen Juniors
alien said:
farah at lock??? wtf bro

There's no way Farah will play lock! We have a top-line young player waiting in the wings to play lock in Cam Murray!! They're both 90 kgs!!

alien

Referee
Shadow, the thing is they had unlimited interchanges in the trial matches, but teams are only allowed 8 during the normal rounds. The prop rotation uses up 4 on its own.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow, the thing is they had unlimited interchanges in the trial matches, but teams are only allowed 8 during the normal rounds. The prop rotation uses up 4 on its own.
It can work.

Sam to second row and Robbie to lock for a bit in tandem with Cook.

I'm confident it'll happen.

That way we only waste 1 interchange.

I think Turner will play 80mins most weeks and probably SAM at lock and second row plays 80 too most weeks.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 and alien have great insight i agree strenuously with alien on his concerns but i know what your saying r20 and that is correct too...Shadow....we have an exciting team with farah and cook combining thats for sure...

Latest posts