What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis out for 6 months?

Rabbits20

Immortal
callmack take it ezi mate if madge picks r20's and my line up we can put on a good showing for rd2 but we do need changes and as of from rd2 youth needs a shot such as burns and jennings,hopefully jennings will get a shot,wow wasn"t bryson goodwin a revelation something for the young ones to admire and learn from...P.S..oi r20 not many can see it but alien seems to see what changes that need to be made in rd2....... Shadow...
SOUTHS TOP 17
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Farah
8. Musgrove
9. Cook
10. G. Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S. Burgess

14. Turner
15. Rochow
16. T. Burgess
17. Cherrington
Spot on.

That's what I said too mate!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
callmack mate no no no no wrong.......we are using turner and tyrrell and clark far more times in the run on side since 2014 just the loss of mcqueen and especially teo has sunk us in the forwards dept from 2014,buying grant and stewart was a joke and losing nathan brown was a big loss in my view!!!!!just ask r20 and sstid they know i am right...by using these 3 dud forwards with lots of playing time for this year and since 2014 we were doomed and my mate said this many many a time but many on here either cant see it or just dont want to believe the true facts....Shadow...
I agree but injuries hasn't helped our cause.

Rabbits20

Immortal
last nights game was like the tigpies were 1st grade and we were a C grade side they were far too fast and focused bring on burns and hopefully jennings can fire up?We need to poach a couple of real 1st grade players by mid year who is our recruitment officer?my mind is clouded by shock.....wake up madge and souths your a joke what the hell are you doing start sacking the duds or hit rock bottom....or maybe you dont realize they are duds like others on here???fug me....Shadow.....
Spot on.

Gray ain't the answer when he comes back either they were saying in my bay last night.

I'm trusting your mates judgement on Gray Shadow.

Have to keep Bryson on the wing mate. He is a good player and the older head we now need even more so in the backs!!!!

1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin

alien

Referee
Oi Shadow, why did you name Turner in your 17??? I thought you called him "Dud-Turner"???

souths_reborn

Juniors
s9BPRAVHC-E -----GI never quick--please observe the video!! Please note the commentators saying nobody ever catches him!
AJ has proven beyond doubt he is a better winger than FB! I would keep him there.

Unfortunate injury????? Have you noticed that GI has been clutching at his knee on a regular basis for the past season or two???
His knee has been problematic for some time now!! It didn't just happen out of the blue or really come as a shock!!
In nearly all those video highlights above he has a knee strapped--I take it;to protect a weakened knee!
Greg Inglis was never pedestrian but he was no speed merchant; there have been plenty of players throughout his career that have been quicker than he is. Inglis creates the illusion that he looks a lot faster than what he is because he has such long strides that it allows him to cover more ground quicker than the average outside back.

You do realize the knee he injured was his other knee? Hence, what happened was purely the result of bad luck brought about by the inclement conditions. Its an unfortunate trend in the NRL that players do ACL's all the time and is often no fault of the players or their injury history. With regards to who should play fullback, I'd be very reluctant to play a rookie in such a key position; I'd be giving Johnston first crack and then if it doesn't work out we can try Burns.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Correct!!!

callmack...nothing to do with luck mate losing teo sunk the forward pack alone then we lost many top notch players from our grand final team but still we keep turner,clark,and tyrrell in the top 17 after 2014?.....if you just think about it for one second if these 3 players were in the broncs or cowboys or in the storms top 17 do you honestly think they would win a grand final?i hope your answer is no they cant get any better they are what they are and i can tell you now they are not real 1st grade players....rest assured callmack no broncs or cowboys or storm team would want these 3 in their top 17 let alone being in their top 13 run on side...maybe we need to give fuimaono a go?who knows like my mate said we bought no one except for robbie farah but our depth aint there it honestly aint...hopefully you can all see that?? my mate said we will do it hard i think he is right dont you??....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Spot on.

Gray ain't the answer when he comes back either they were saying in my bay last night.

I'm trusting your mates judgement on Gray Shadow.

Have to keep Bryson on the wing mate. He is a good player and the older head we now need even more so in the backs!!!!

1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin

r20 correct about gray my mate dont rate him if you just think about it for 1sec gray has nothing on bryson goodwin even when bryson is past his best and still bryson is churning out some remarkable and truly scintillating freakish tries.....goodwin is a champion nothing less...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Inglis f**ks his knee and it's Tyrell, Turner and Clarks fault, obviously.
It's like a f**king broken record.

you and diego like sticking with mediocrity as in turner,tyrrell and clark....where as r20 and myself want to get rid of these 3 hanger on er rers .....

JetRider

Juniors
Look we can all complain re depth but as I understand we have no room in our cap and maybe that is more the issue than the coach. I do think that this year was always going to be a tough one for us and injuries just exacerbate our lack of depth.

Having said that we need to give some our young guns an opportunity to develop, Crichton can only improve with more time in first grade, the same with Burns and I would also use Jennings.

We have to be prepared to lose more games, as Souths supporters it is not new for us, I think that our defence is the key for us and the balance of the team is critical to our success.

Where we finish this year is less important than how we unearth some talent.

Latest posts