What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grevsmuhl axed from the Titans.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Did Gould f**k him over? I thought he asked for a release?
Looks like it's the end of his career now either way.
Sad shame

I don't think so. I think Gould got into his ear saying that it was the best option for him to leave Souths to come to the panthers where they'll turn him into a star. Then Gould didn't want to deal with him when it got really hard for him. He was always troubled and all this club changing was never gonna help him.

Yeah it looks like he'll return to being in a trade. But I still get the feeling that a team like the storm could still get him to be a consistent first grader. He was a great player when he was with us. Needed a bit more attitude in defence but his line running was perfect. A mould of Sutton almost.

southsport

First Grade
I don't think so. I think Gould got into his ear saying that it was the best option for him to leave Souths to come to the panthers where they'll turn him into a star. Then Gould didn't want to deal with him when it got really hard for him. He was always troubled and all this club changing was never gonna help him.

Yeah it looks like he'll return to being in a trade. But I still get the feeling that a team like the storm could still get him to be a consistent first grader. He was a great player when he was with us. Needed a bit more attitude in defence but his line running was perfect. A mould of Sutton almost.

I never thought Grevo was great, he didn't reach any heights at all imo.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I've said it before, Grevs is a disrespectful jerk. Glad to see the back of him. He'll never have what it takes because he lacks discipline. Reminds me of Dave Taylor a lot.

Travitoh

First Grade
It's tough to make a judgement on him as we really know so little but like Paul Carter, there must be some personal demons in their lives that need sorting out because they are both NRL standard players. Ability wise, we would have them back in a heartbeat if they wanted a return.

callmack1

Staff member
Grevsmuhl was axed because he was ripping fans off. He took their money for jerseys but then wouldn't actually send the jersey, similar to Tim Simona.