What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffen sacked!

dragons girl

Juniors
If we could get gould wow.Things would certainty look up.Has a great footy brain and not affraid to make the decisions that need making.Common doust do one final thing and get us gould

giboz71

First Grade
Funny how a coach who has got his team to finals in every year he has been there, has been sacked. Griffin has been under scrutiny since the end of last season, yet there is no pressure on Mary whatsoever. Go figure!

More importantly, word was he lost the dressing room and he was hardly rated a great coach to begin with anyway. Logic says that this has brewing all year.

Yet, their footy team still manages to win games to be in the top 4 all year, including 2 huge comebacks in consecutive weeks 4 weeks before the finals.

Seems their players can perform even despite the coach.

Go figure.

dragons girl

Juniors
More importantly, word was he lost the dressing room and he was hardly rated a great coach to begin with anyway. Logic says that this has brewing all year.

Yet, their footy team still manages to win games to be in the top 4 all year, including 2 huge comebacks in consecutive weeks 4 weeks before the finals.

Seems their players can perform even despite the coach.

Go figure.
Yes makes us look bad.We will limp into the 8 despite our great first half of the season.Broncos Souths penrith sack coaches we just keep putting up the same inept crap year after yesr.With Doust leaving now is the time for a clean out starting with the board coach and our players.I for 1 do not want to go throuhmgh yet another year of this

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
Good on them for having the balls to call it.They obviously think they aren't going to win it under Griffin and made a decision to move on. Let's wait and see. Gus is pretty clever.
I doubt the dragons board even have an opinion on our genius.let alone the balls to act if they did. Clearly they don't except just making the finals. They want to have a chance of doing something. Unlike our clubs culture at present which dare be so aspirational.

Frank Facer

First Grade
As soon as I read that Penrith had sacked Griffen, I thought could it be so that Penrith can sign Ivan Cleary and not lose Nathan Cleary? There is now an article on Foxsports saying that Cleary is Penrith's number 1 target. Why else would Gould/Penrith sack Griffen 4 weeks out from the semi finals when Penrith are running 5th? This is Gould's master plan to keep Nathan at the club and I think it is a good plan.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Cant see Bennett at Panthers......Bennett plus Gould dont fit
But can see Cleary plus Gould even though it didn't work last time...one way of keeping son tbere
Or Barrett......Mmmm interesting times