What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffin Vs Brennan 2018

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Brennan has a win. He defeated the Raiders last week.

Cleary - 2 wins
Kearney - 2 wins
Griffin - 2 wins
McGregor - 2 wins
Brown - 2 wins

Outside of Cleary and possibly Brown those coaches are hardly well liked by their clubs fans either.

Arthur - 0 wins
Flanagan - 0 wins
Pay - 0 wins
Seibold - 0 wins
Stuart - 0 wins

Arthur and Flano you would expect to have registered a win by now. Stuart too considering they played Titans and Knights first up.

Stuart will never cop a pasting in the media.. He deserves one thou.. Shit house last year, now 0-2, even without his #9 but every club deals with injuries.

mxlegend99

Referee
Raiders had a couple of very winnable games straight up. Should have won atleast one of thrm.

Realistically both considering Knights team is full of new combinations and his Raiders are largely the same side that finished second and eliminated us in 2016.

franklin2323

Immortal
Stuart will never cop a pasting in the media.. He deserves one thou.. Shit house last year, now 0-2, even without his #9 but every club deals with injuries.

His Manger is best mates with the DT editor so his ordinary record never gets brought up. Arthur talks well and is likeable so the same thing

superpanther

Juniors
seriously who cares how many games won/lost against former coaches. At the end of the day what does it actually prove????

franklin2323

Immortal
Just answering the thread title.

2 games in be happy, the titans may well catch you, I do not rate Griffin, just the players.

They can't defend. Can't expect to score 5 tries every game to win

WT, Bulldogs and GC are 3 teams I will confidently say won't make the 8

TheFrog

Coach
Titans are pretty much wooden spoon favorites. Or atleast were before they signed Cartwright.
They still are, but I think they'll do rather better than that. It will take a while for them to gel with all their signings. They didn't get a fair suck of the sav in Auckland last game I didn't think.

Hook, if nothing else, gets the side supremely fit. I think this is what got them into the finals last year in the face of a fair bit of adversity, and it's how they've won both games so far. But the same signs are there that there are problems with the attack. At this point it doesn't seem like Ciraldo is the answer but its a long season.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
They still are, but I think they'll do rather better than that. It will take a while for them to gel with all their signings. They didn't get a fair suck of the sav in Auckland last game I didn't think.

Hook, if nothing else, gets the side supremely fit. I think this is what got them into the finals last year in the face of a fair bit of adversity, and it's how they've won both games so far. But the same signs are there that there are problems with the attack. At this point it doesn't seem like Ciraldo is the answer but its a long season.

Titans want to just throw the ball around. Need a mixture