What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gross incompetence or transfer sabotage?

Canard

Immortal
Why do I get this growing feeling that IBM is the Maroon Faithful reincarnate?

Anyone remember him from another forum?

Some of his best work:

Anthony Watts was a guaranteed future QLD Origin player because of his high try "strike rate" (50+ games played for 8 tries!!)

Dallas Johnson was also possibly the greatest player in the history of the game.

And Thurston would never win a premiership at the Cowboys.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Some of his best work:

Anthony Watts was a guaranteed future QLD Origin player because of his high try "strike rate" (50+ games played for 8 tries!!)

Dallas Johnson was also possibly the greatest player in the history of the game.

And Thurston would never win a premiership at the Cowboys.
I distinctly remember that Dallas Johnson post. I may have responded with a "Captain Alradite" jibe with regards to his inability or reluctance to pass.

Was always talking up at buying a some sort of teleprompter thing to put his own commentary onto a match replay.

When asked about his rugby league experience, he replied with something like he hadn't played since he was 11 due to some undisclosed medical condition.

Odds on that condition was obesity.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I distinctly remember that Dallas Johnson post. I may have responded with a "Captain Alradite" jibe with regards to his inability or reluctance to pass.

Was always talking up at buying a some sort of teleprompter thing to put his own commentary onto a match replay.

When asked about his rugby league experience, he replied with something like he hadn't played since he was 11 due to some undisclosed medical condition.

So he played Yawnion instead???

T.S Quint

Coach

He was a really skinny f**ker who did some refereeing in his spare time.

And he had a lot of spare time.

Latest posts