What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gross incompetence or transfer sabotage?

The_Shield

Juniors
If NSW were as half as good at rugby league as they are at making dumb jokes then they might have won more then 1 Origin series since 2006

POPEYE

Coach
If NSW were as half as good at rugby league as they are at making dumb jokes then they might have won more then 1 Origin series since 2006
Fair go, dumb jokes are just a normal jealous reaction . . . imagine the smart jokes if NSW was the home of RL

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I guess NSW are pretty much as faarrkked as the Broncos have been over the decade or so. Can't wait for the Bennett implosions to continue in '18 as the Donkeys struggle to make the 8.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
As this year is slowly coming to an end we should sit & applaud the unintentional comedy genius that is ......
I BLEED MONTHLY

Year after year he delivers the best comedy on LU .
Quite possibly the dumbest/most gullible cretin God ever punched an arsehole into .
Why do I get this growing feeling that IBM is the Maroon Faithful reincarnate?

Anyone remember him from another forum?

Believe Wayne Bennett or believe the club that got caught drug cheating then lied about it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BlankOblongFluke-size_restricted.gif

skeepe

Immortal
So Watne, was it incompetence or sabotage that made you put a guy with a torn ACL back on the field? You senile old merkin.