What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group C: France, Australia, Peru, Denmark

t-ba

Post Whore
Not putting Timmy on with 10 to go is a farce.

I have been travelling for months now and Wednesday's shitness mixed with the Blades decentness meant I kind of tuned out the championship but hasn't Timmy been riding the pine for Millwall?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Timmy has barely played so I get why he isn’t starting him, but f**k me with 10-15 with the game on the line get the merkin out there. Not Tomi ‘is my hair okay’ Juric

There was 2 crosses in that last 10 minutes Cahill would of got his head to 100%

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cahill is Australia's leading all time goal scorer.

Germany won a World Cup with Miroslav Klose when he was 82 years old; but he kept banging them in!

And Cahill is a similar type. A proven World Cup performer who takes his chances.

Who cares how old he is you useless merkin coach. So frustrating.

Cahill is Australia's leading all time goal scorer.

Germany won a World Cup with Miroslav Klose when he was 82 years old; but he kept banging them in!

And Cahill is a similar type. A proven World Cup performer who takes his chances.

Who cares how old he is you useless merkin coach. So frustrating.
You're not a bad bloke for a Pommy Roosters fan

I have been travelling for months now and Wednesday's shitness mixed with the Blades decentness meant I kind of tuned out the championship but hasn't Timmy been riding the pine for Millwall?
Yeah but he made the squad and that was the perfect situation to play our best ever player

Tommy Smith

Referee
As an Owl from Sheffield I feel your pain.

On Timmy, as a Danish defender you'd be shitting your pants at the sight of him coming on with 10-15 min to go.

Where as with Juric you'd be ecstatic and wondering why Australia have let a fan from the crowd have a game.

age.s

First Grade
Feels like we were unlucky but really we're just lacking that special something. Being comfortably the better team in general play against a decent European team is no mean feat though. Would never have picked it given how we looked in qualifying. Probably leaves us with too much to do vs Peru but the WC can throw up surprises.

Not sure what to make of Van Marwjik. We look mountains better than we did under Postecoglu but I feel like sticking with Kruse, bringing on Juric instead of Cahill and taking off Rogic were missteps that may have cost us the couple of points we'd need to progress. So close yet so far.